- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Narsaraopet 11h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Kurmanipalem 06:05 Gajuwaka 06:15 NAD Junction 06:20 Akkayapalem 06:25 Gurudwara 06:27 Sitammapeta 06:30 Vishakapatnam R T C ComplexNani Sai Krishna TravelsNon A/C Seater Push Back (2+2)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Palnadu bus stand 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Old Gajuwaka 05:15 NAD Junction 05:30 RTC Complex 05:35 Rama Talkies 05:45 MadhurawadaSri Krishna TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5661 Fare Details Rs661 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs945 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs997 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Narasaraopeta 20:40 Palnadu bus stand 20:45 Narsaraopet 10h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Gajuwaka 05:00 Steel Plant 05:10 Akkayapalem 05:15 NAD Junction 05:30 Birla Centre 05:35 Gurudwara 06:00 R T C Complex 06:00 MadhurawadaVBR TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs661 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs945 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 NARSARAO PET 9h 5m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 RTC COMPLEX VISAKAHPATNAMSvkdt travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5990 Fare Details Rs990 - Sleeper
Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 PALNADU BUSTAND 9h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Gurudwar 06:45 Rama TalkiesYamani TravelsA/C Platinum Class (2+2) 2.9/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Seater
Rs735 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Narasaraopet to Visakhapatnam
How many buses are running between Narasaraopet to Visakhapatnam on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Narasaraopet to Visakhapatnam.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Narasaraopet to Visakhapatnam bus route?
The minimum fare for on Narasaraopet to Visakhapatnam bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Narasaraopet Visakhapatnam bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Narasaraopet to Visakhapatnam bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Narasaraopet to Visakhapatnam bus route leaves at 19:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Visakhapatnam from Narasaraopet?
The last bus for Narasaraopet to Visakhapatnam route leaves at 19:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Narasaraopet to Visakhapatnam bus route?
Top operators on the Narasaraopet to Visakhapatnam bus route are Sri Krishna Travels , Svkdt travels , Yamani Travels and Nani Sai Krishna Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Narasaraopet to Visakhapatnam Bus Offers & Promos
Narasaraopet Visakhapatnam Bus Schedule & Info
Narasaraopet Visakhapatnam Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Narasaraopet
Top Bus routes from Visakhapatnam
Top Trains from Visakhapatnam
Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Popular attractions in Visakhapatnam
- Matsyadarshini Aquarium
Matsyadarshini Aquarium is a beautiful spot has 20 medium to hefty tanks which display the fresh and salt water fishes along with .......
- Kondakarla Ava Beach
Green coconut trees, grainy white sands, lush green vegetation and undulating hills define Kondakarla Ava Beach of Vishakhapatnam. Cradled in the foothills of Eastern Ghats, this beach is a perfect getaway for weekenders as well as tourists of Vishakhapatnam. While greenery can be experienced best in Kondakarla Ava Beach, serenity can also be felt utmost over here. The leaves of elevated coconut trees move continuously to spread cool sea breeze and embrace weary travellers with freshness.
- Rushikonda Beach
Rushikonda Beach is an exquisite beach in Vishakhpatnam is worth visiting. Its blonde sands and huge extend of water is ........
- Dolphin's Nose
Dolphin’s Nose is a small hill and is named so beacuse of its natural formation that resembles the shape of a dolphin. On the edge of this hill is a Light House, which is a popular tourist attraction as well. It offers a spectacular view of the Bay of Bengal and Vizag city.