- 17:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:10 Naripaiyur Murugan STD Booth Xerox Browsing Center 9626933225 13h 10m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Perungalathur 04:55 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 05:05 Crompet Bus Stand 05:15 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 05:20 Airport 05:25 Guindy opp Alanthur court 05:30 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 05:40 Vadapalani 05:50 Koyambedu 9840900852 06:10 Egmore 06:15 Central 06:20 MannadiShri Baghyalakshhmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:20 Narippaiyur Bus Stop 11h 25m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Azhar travels Tambaram 05:15 Egmore 05:45 KoyembeduAmarnath TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
- 17:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:50 Narippaiyur 12h 10m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Villupuram Bypass 03:40 Melmaruvathur 04:05 Chengalpattu 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar Bus Stop 04:20 SRM COLLEGE 04:30 Guduvanchery 04:35 Urapakkam 04:40 Vandalur crescent college 04:45 Perungalathur 04:50 Tambaram (Azar Travels) 05:00 Chromepet (CSK Travels) 05:10 Pallavaram 05:20 Ashok Pillar 05:40 Alanthur court 06:00 Koyambedu Election Commission OfficeCSK TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
- 17:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:55 Narippaiyur 11h 25m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:05 Villupuram Bypass 03:30 Melmaruvathur 03:55 Chengalpattu 04:00 Singaperumalkoil 04:05 Mahindra City 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar Bus Stop 04:15 SRM COLLEGE 04:20 Guduvanchery 04:25 Urapakkam 04:30 Vandalur crescent college 04:35 Perungalathur 04:45 Tambaram (Azar Travels) 04:50 Chromepet (CSK Travels) 04:55 Pallavaram 05:00 shanthi petrol bunk 05:05 guindy 05:40 KoyambeduCSK TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
- 18:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:40 Narippaiyur Bus Stop 12h 5m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Perungalathur Near Kamaraj Statue 06:10 Tambaram Opposite to Hindu Mission Hospital 06:20 Pallavaram Bus Stop 06:20 Guindy Alandur court 06:30 Vadapalani 06:45 KoyembeduAmarnath TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)680 Fare Details Rs680 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Narippaiyur to Chennai
How many buses are running between Narippaiyur to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Narippaiyur to Chennai.
When does the first Narippaiyur to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Narippaiyur to Chennai bus route leaves at 17:10. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Narippaiyur?
The last bus for Narippaiyur to Chennai route leaves at 18:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹680.
Who are the popular operators on the Narippaiyur to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Narippaiyur to Chennai bus route are CSK Travels , Amarnath Travels and Shri Baghyalakshhmi Travels(SBLT) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Narippaiyur to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Narippaiyur Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Narippaiyur Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Narippaiyur
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- The Victory War Memorial
The Victory War Memorial is situated on the Beach Road near island ground at the beginning of Marina Beach. It was built to honour the memory of soldiers who died during the two world wars.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.