- 05:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:25 by pass 8h 40m → 14:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 14:20 R.T.O CircleGujarat travelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)1890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Sleeper
- 11:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 11:00 by pass 12h 0m → 23:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:30 Naroda Patiya 23:00 PaldiGujarat travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 17:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:50 by pass 10h 40m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Shahibaug 04:45 Paldi 05:00 SatelliteGujarat travelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Nasirabad Near. Reliance Petrol Pump 7205400400,7209400400 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:55 Chota Chiloda S.P Ring Road Circle, Opp Hotel Purohit 06:10 Airport Circle Near Hotel Honest 06:20 Shahibaug Near Rajasthan Hospital 06:25 Shahibaug Opp. Namaste Circle 06:35 Kalupur Near Railway Station 06:45 HO. Mahaveer Travels Memco 06:50 Naroda Patia,Mahaveer travels agencyA/C Sleeper (2+1)855 Fare Details Rs855 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 by pass 9h 5m → 06:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:05 Shahibaug 06:20 PaldiGujarat travelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nasirabad to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Nasirabad to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Nasirabad to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nasirabad to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1680 for AC Volvo on Nasirabad to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nasirabad Ahmedabad bus route?
and 38 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nasirabad to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nasirabad to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 05:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1890.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Nasirabad?
The last bus for Nasirabad to Ahmedabad route leaves at 11:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1575.
Who are the popular operators on the Nasirabad to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Nasirabad to Ahmedabad bus route are Gujarat travels and Mahaveer travels agency .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nasirabad to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Nasirabad Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Nasirabad Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nasirabad
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Nasirabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.