- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:45 Nazarath 11h 30m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 ChengalpattuToll 03:50 SRM COLLEGE 04:00 Urappakkam 04:05 Guduvancheri 04:10 Vandaloor 04:15 Perungalathur 04:20 Tambaram 04:25 Chrompet 04:30 Pallavaram 04:35 Guindy 04:40 Ashok pillar 04:45 Koyambedu 04:50 VadapalaniAjith TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:10 Nazareth 12h 20m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Melmaruvathur 03:40 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 03:50 Mahendra City 03:55 Singaperumalkoil 04:00 Maraimalai Nagar 04:05 SRM University 04:15 Urapakkam 04:20 Vandallor Zoo 04:25 Perungulathur 04:35 Tambaram 04:40 Chrompet 04:50 Keelkattalai 05:00 Pallikaranai Kamachi Hospital 05:10 Velachery 05:20 Taramani 05:30 ThiruvanmiyurSJT Nellai ( To : Thiruvanmiyur )Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Nazarath 12h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduAVK TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Nazarath 11h 40m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:40 KoyambeduSri Sms TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5549 Fare Details Rs549 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs599 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs749 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Nazareth 11h 25m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpattu Toll 04:35 SRM College 04:40 Guduvanherry 04:45 Urapakkam 04:50 Vandalur 04:55 Perungalathur 05:05 Tambaram 05:10 Chromepet 05:15 Pallavaram 05:20 Alandur Post office 05:30 Ashok Pillar 05:35 Vadapalani 05:40 KoyambeduTTT TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:20 Nazarath 11h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5730 Fare Details Rs730 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs830 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Nazarath 18:30 Nazarath 18:31 Nazarath 18:40 Palkulam 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduJMS TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:50 Nazareth 12h 20m → 07:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Melmaruvathur 05:20 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 05:30 Mahendra City 05:35 Singaperumalkoil 05:40 Maraimalai Nagar 05:45 SRM University 05:55 Urapakkam 06:00 Vandallor Zoo 06:05 Perungulathur 07:10 Koyambedu 07:30 Ambattur 07:55 RedhillsSJT NellaiNon A/c Seater (2+2)950 Fare Details Rs950 - Seater
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Nazarath 11h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Tambaram 06:30 KoyambeduMuthu TravelsLeyland Non A/C Sleeper/Semi Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs850 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs900 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Nazarath 10h 35m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:05 Melmaruvathur 04:35 Chengalpattu 04:45 Mahindracity 04:50 Singaperumalkoil 04:55 Maraimalai Nagar 05:00 Srm University 05:05 Guduvancherry 05:10 Urapakkam 05:15 Vandalur 05:20 Perungulathur 05:25 Tambaram 05:30 Chrompet 05:35 Pallavaram 05:40 Airport 05:45 Guindy Alandur Court Near 05:50 Ashok Pillar 05:55 Vadapalani 06:05 KoyambeduPrm Roadways Pvt LtdA/C Seater push back (2+2) 4.2/5997 Fare Details Rs997 - Seater
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Nazarath 10h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Perungalaltur 06:55 KoyambeduSri Rajalakshmi TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nazerath to Chennai
How many buses are running between Nazerath to Chennai on the daily basis?
11 buses are running between Nazerath to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nazerath to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Nazerath to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nazerath Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nazerath to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nazerath to Chennai bus route leaves at 16:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹700.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Nazerath?
The last bus for Nazerath to Chennai route leaves at 18:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹950.
Who are the popular operators on the Nazerath to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Nazerath to Chennai bus route are Prm Roadways Pvt Ltd , Muthu Travels , JMS Travels and TTT Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nazerath to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Nazerath Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Nazerath Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nazerath
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.