- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Bus Stand (Needamangalam) 8h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Chengalpat Toll 04:25 SRM COLLEGE 04:40 Perungalathur Bus Stop 04:45 Tambaram 04:50 Chrompet 05:10 Pallavaram 05:15 Airport 05:40 Guindy 05:50 ashok pillar 06:00 Koyambedu 06:15 Maduravoyal 06:30 PoonamalleeValan Tours & TravelsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper King Size A/c Family Sleeper (2+1)628 Fare Details Rs628 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs682 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs891 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Bus Stand (Needamangalam) 7h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 KoyambeduJordan TransportLeyland Non A/C Seater Maharaja push back (2+2)549 Fare Details Rs549 - Seater
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Needamangalam 6h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Koyambedu Omni Bus StandVivegam travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Needamangalam Bus Stand 6h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Vandalur Zoo 04:40 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital Bus Stop 04:45 Guindy 05:00 MannadiRaahath TransportNon A/C Seater (2+2)430 Fare Details Rs430 - Seater
- 22:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:35 Needamangalam 7h 35m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:40 Pondichery 03:15 Kalpakkam 03:50 Kanathur 04:15 Sholinganallur Ecr Check Post 04:20 Neelangarai 04:25 Palavakkam 04:30 Kottivakkam 04:35 Thiruvanmiyur Adyar Bakery 04:45 Velacherry 04:55 Pallikaranai 05:05 Medavakkam 05:15 Madipakkam 05:25 Guindy 05:35 Ashok Pillar 05:45 Vadapalani 05:55 Election Commission 06:10 KoyembeduYohalakshmi Travel AgencyNon A/C Seater (1+1+1) 2.3/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Bus Stand (Needamangalam) 7h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduJRS Happy TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)595 Fare Details Rs595 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs695 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Bus Stand (Needamangalam) 5h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Thiruvanmiur Adyar Bakery 04:45 Guindy Subway 05:15 Vadapalani Bus Stop 05:30 Koyambedu 06:00 Egmore 06:15 Manady 06:30 TondiarpetJRS Happy TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper King Size A/c Family Sleeper (2+1)750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Needamangalam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Needamangalam to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Needamangalam to Chennai. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Needamangalam to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Needamangalam to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Needamangalam Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Needamangalam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Needamangalam to Chennai bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹628.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Needamangalam?
The last bus for Needamangalam to Chennai route leaves at 22:35. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Needamangalam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Needamangalam to Chennai bus route are JRS Happy Travels , Raahath Transport , Jordan Transport and Vivegam travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Needamangalam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Needamangalam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Needamangalam Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Needamangalam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.