- 12:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:50 Bus Stand (Needamangalam) 7h 40m → 20:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:00 Chengalpat Toll 19:15 SRM COLLEGE 19:30 Perungalathur Bus Stop 19:40 Tambaram 19:45 Pallavaram 20:00 Airport 20:10 Guindy 20:15 ashok pillar 20:30 KoyambeduValan Tours & TravelsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper King Size A/c Family Sleeper (2+1)838 Fare Details Rs838 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs945 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1155 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Bus Stand (Needamangalam) 7h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 KoyambeduJordan TransportLeyland Non A/C Seater Maharaja push back (2+2) 4.1/5899 Fare Details Rs899 - Seater
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Bus Stand (Needamangalam) 8h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Chengalpat Toll 04:25 SRM COLLEGE 04:40 Perungalathur Bus Stop 04:45 Tambaram 04:50 Chrompet 05:10 Pallavaram 05:15 Airport 05:40 Guindy 05:50 ashok pillar 06:00 Koyambedu 06:15 Maduravoyal 06:30 PoonamalleeValan Tours & TravelsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper King Size A/c Family Sleeper (2+1)1048 Fare Details Rs1048 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1155 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1260 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:35 Needamangalam 7h 35m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:40 Pondichery 03:15 Kalpakkam 03:50 Kanathur 04:15 Sholinganallur Ecr Check Post 04:20 Neelangarai 04:25 Palavakkam 04:30 Kottivakkam 04:35 Thiruvanmiyur Adyar Bakery 04:45 Velacherry 04:55 Pallikaranai 05:05 Medavakkam 05:15 Madipakkam 05:25 Guindy 05:35 Ashok Pillar 05:45 Vadapalani 05:55 Election Commission 06:10 KoyembeduYohalakshmi Travel AgencyNon A/C Seater (1+1+1) 3.0/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Seater
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Needamangalam 6h 10m → 05:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:05 Chengalpat Toll 04:20 SRM COLLEGE 04:35 Vandalur 04:45 Perungalathur Bus Stop 04:55 Tambaram Hindu 05:05 Pallavaram Bus Stop 05:10 Airport 05:15 Guindy 05:20 ashok pillar 05:35 Election CommissionMaan TravelsNon A/C Sleeper KingSize Family (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Bus Stand (Needamangalam) 5h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Thiruvanmiur Adyar Bakery 04:45 Guindy Subway 05:15 Vadapalani Bus Stop 05:30 Koyambedu 06:00 Egmore 06:15 Manady 06:30 TondiarpetJRS Happy TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper King Size A/c Family Sleeper (2+1)1199 Fare Details Rs1199 - Sleeper
Rs1299 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Bus Stand (Needamangalam) 7h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduJRS Happy TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)999 Fare Details Rs999 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1199 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Needamangalam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Needamangalam to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Needamangalam to Chennai. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Needamangalam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Needamangalam to Chennai bus route leaves at 12:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹838.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Needamangalam?
The last bus for Needamangalam to Chennai route leaves at 12:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹838.
Who are the popular operators on the Needamangalam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Needamangalam to Chennai bus route are Valan Tours & Travels , JRS Happy Travels , Maan Travels and Jordan Transport .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Needamangalam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Needamangalam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Needamangalam Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Needamangalam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- The Victory War Memorial
The Victory War Memorial is situated on the Beach Road near island ground at the beginning of Marina Beach. It was built to honour the memory of soldiers who died during the two world wars.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.