- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Bus Stand (Needamangalam) 8h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Chengalpat Toll 04:25 SRM COLLEGE 04:40 Perungalathur Bus Stop 04:45 Tambaram 04:50 Chrompet 05:10 Pallavaram 05:15 Airport 05:40 Guindy 05:50 ashok pillar 06:00 Koyambedu 06:15 Maduravoyal 06:30 PoonamalleeValan Tours & TravelsLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper King Size A/c Family Sleeper (2+1)418 Fare Details Rs418 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs472 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs577 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Needamangalam 6h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Koyambedu Omni Bus StandVivegam travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)440 Fare Details Rs440 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Needamangalam 7h 35m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Sholinganallur Ecr Check Post 04:20 Thiruvanmiyur Adyar Bakery 04:30 Pallikaranai 04:35 Velacherry 04:40 Medavakkam 04:45 Saidapet Court 05:45 KoyembeduYohalakshmi Travel AgencyNon A/C Seater (1+1+1) 2.4/5499 Fare Details Rs499 - Seater
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Needamangalam Bus Stand 6h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Vandallor Zoo 04:40 Tambaram Hindu Mission hospital bus stop 04:45 Guindy 05:00 MannadiRaahath TransportNon A/c Seater (2+2)430 Fare Details Rs430 - Seater
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Bus Stand (Needamangalam) 7h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 KoyambeduJRS Happy TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Needamangalam to Chennai
How many buses are running between Needamangalam to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Needamangalam to Chennai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Needamangalam to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Needamangalam to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Needamangalam Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Needamangalam to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Needamangalam to Chennai bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹418.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Needamangalam?
The last bus for Needamangalam to Chennai route leaves at 22:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹418.
Who are the popular operators on the Needamangalam to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Needamangalam to Chennai bus route are Valan Tours & Travels , Yohalakshmi Travel Agency , JRS Happy Travels and Raahath Transport .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Needamangalam to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Needamangalam Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Needamangalam Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Needamangalam
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.