- 13:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:00 Neyattinkara 12h 0m → 01:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:00 KalasipalayamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2)1680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Neyattinkara 11h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 MadiwalaKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/51424 Fare Details Rs1424 - Sleeper
Rs1529 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Neyattinkara 11h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 MadiwalaKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/51424 Fare Details Rs1424 - Sleeper
Rs1529 - Sleeper
- 21:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 Neyyattinkara 10h 5m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Salem Bye Pass 06:30 Hosur 06:40 Attibelle 06:45 BOMMASANDRA 06:55 Electronic City 07:05 Bommanahalli 07:15 Silk board 07:30 Madiwala 07:40 Diary Circle 07:45 Lal Bagh 08:00 KalasipalayamKallada Travels G4Scania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 4.1/51500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Neyyattinkara to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Neyyattinkara to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Neyyattinkara to Bangalore.
When does the first Neyyattinkara to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Neyyattinkara to Bangalore bus route leaves at 13:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1680.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Neyyattinkara?
The last bus for Neyyattinkara to Bangalore route leaves at 21:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1500.
Who are the popular operators on the Neyyattinkara to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Neyyattinkara to Bangalore bus route are Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and Kallada Travels G4 .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Neyyattinkara to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Neyyattinkara Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Neyyattinkara Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Neyyattinkara
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...