- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:45 Neyyattinkara Junction 13h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 SRM University 05:00 Perungalathur 05:15 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 05:20 Chromepet 05:25 Pallavaram 05:30 Meenabakkam Airport 05:35 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 05:45 Koyambedu-CMBT 06:00 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)Parveen TravelsMercedes Multi-Axle Semi-sleeper (2+2) 2.9/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:40 Neyyattinkara Junction 13h 5m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 SRM University 05:15 Perungalathur 05:25 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 05:30 Chromepet 05:35 Pallavaram 05:40 Meenabakkam Airport 05:45 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 06:15 Koyambedu-CMBT 06:45 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)Parveen TravelsCorona A/C Sleeper (2+1)1365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Neyattinkara 12h 35m → 06:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Srm University 05:45 Guduvancherry 06:00 Perungalathur 06:15 Tambaram 06:45 Arumbakam Metro Station 06:50 KoyembeduKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.1/51213 Fare Details Rs1213 - Sleeper
- 20:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:35 Neyattinkara 11h 25m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Guduvancherry 06:15 Chenkalpattu Toll Gate 06:25 Srm University 06:35 Perungalathur 07:55 Koyambed 100 Ft Road 08:00 ArumbakamKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Neyyattinkara to Chennai
How many buses are running between Neyyattinkara to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Neyyattinkara to Chennai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Neyyattinkara to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Mercedes is 1260, Volvo is 1155 on Neyyattinkara to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Neyyattinkara Chennai bus route?
41 seats for Mercedes, 32 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Neyyattinkara to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Neyyattinkara to Chennai bus route leaves at 16:45. It is a mercedes bus and fare for this bus is ₹1260.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Neyyattinkara?
The last bus for Neyyattinkara to Chennai route leaves at 20:35. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1155.
Who are the popular operators on the Neyyattinkara to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Neyyattinkara to Chennai bus route are Parveen Travels and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
Neyyattinkara to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Neyyattinkara Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Neyyattinkara Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Neyyattinkara
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.