- 21:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 Mandi chouraha - nimbahera 8h 30m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:55 Civil hospital 05:55 Kankariya 05:55 Naroda PatiyaAshok travels mandsaur groupNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1050 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Rituraj travels - mandi gate 21:45 Sanwariya travels mandigate 21:45 Chandra travels - bus stand 8h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Rajasthan hospital 05:50 Civil hospital 06:00 ShahibaugRavi Multani SonaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)357 Fare Details Rs357 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs459 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs509 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:50 Rituraj travels 7h 30m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 C.t.m (express highway) 05:20 ShahibaugGayatri TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)357 Fare Details Rs357 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs459 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs509 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Nimbahera 7h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:50 Geetamandir 06:00 Shahibaugh 06:10 Civil Hospital 06:15 Rajsthan HospitalAshok TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)630 Fare Details Rs630 - Sleeper
Rs787 - Sleeper
- 23:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:10 Nimbahera 7h 0m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Geetamandir 06:10 Shahibaugh 06:20 Civil Hospital 06:25 Rajsthan HospitalAshok TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nimbahera to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Nimbahera to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Nimbahera to Ahmedabad. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nimbahera to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Nimbahera to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nimbahera Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nimbahera to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nimbahera to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 21:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹450.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Nimbahera?
The last bus for Nimbahera to Ahmedabad route leaves at 23:10. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹350.
Who are the popular operators on the Nimbahera to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Nimbahera to Ahmedabad bus route are Ashok Travels , Gayatri Travels , Ravi Multani Sona and Ashok travels mandsaur group .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nimbahera to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Nimbahera Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Nimbahera Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nimbahera
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Nimbahera
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.