- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More14:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:40 Nizamabad Railway Station 12h 50m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 Hadapsar Fatima Ngar Ganapati Mandir 03:00 Jahangir Hospital 03:10 Shivaji Nagar Bank Of Maharastra 03:30 Wakad Narsari BridgeBhumi travelsA/C Seater (2+2) 3.5/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Seater
- 14:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:50 Nizambad Railway Station Road 12h 55m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Hadapsar 03:35 Jahagir Hospital 03:40 ShivajiNagar 03:45 WakadKumar Tours and TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1365 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1680 - Seater/Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Nizamabad - D S Travels ,Near Railway Station 12h 0m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Hadapsar - Akashvani Pune Solapur Road 03:10 Bigbazar - Fatima Nagar 03:15 Wakad - Opp. Police Chowki, Pune Bangalore HighwayDS TravelsNON A/C Push Back (2+2)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater
- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 Gangasthan 15:00 Orange Office 12h 30m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Jahangir HospitalOrange tours nizamabadA/C Semi Sleeper / Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs1680 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Nizambad Railway Station Road 12h 45m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Hadapsar 04:15 Jahagir Hospital 04:30 WakadKumar Tours and TravelsNON A/C Seater (2+2) 2.8/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater
- 15:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:05 Nizamabad 11h 55m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Jahangir Hospital 03:30 WakadVenus TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/51400 Fare Details Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Gangasthan 16:00 Orange Office 12h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Jahangir HospitalOrange tours nizamabadNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.6/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nizamabad to Pune
How many buses are running between Nizamabad to Pune on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Nizamabad to Pune. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Nizamabad to Pune bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nizamabad to Pune bus route leaves at 14:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1200.
When does the last bus leaves for Pune from Nizamabad?
The last bus for Nizamabad to Pune route leaves at 16:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Nizamabad to Pune bus route?
Top operators on the Nizamabad to Pune bus route are Kumar Tours and Travels , Orange tours nizamabad , Bhumi travels and DS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nizamabad to Pune Bus Offers & Promos
Nizamabad Pune Bus Schedule & Info
Nizamabad Pune Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nizamabad
Top Bus routes from Pune
Top Trains from Pune
Popular attractions in Pune
- National War Museum
The National War Museum was built in 1997 and is a memorial for Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the nation. It was established by citizens of Pune under the Express Citizen Forum which established the War Memorial Fund.
- Bhaja Caves
Lonavala stands for group of caves and one can find lots of caves which were built by the Buddhist nuns in this place. These Bhaja caves store historic events and are ......
- Pataleshwar Cave Temples
The Pataleshwar Cave Temples is dedicated to Lord Pataleshwar- the God of Underwater and Lord Shiva. The design of these temples is similar to those of Elephanta Cave. It was constructed in 8th century and many of its stones date back to 700 to 800 AD. These temples are considered to be a part of the protected monuments category of Pune.
- Aga Khan Palace
The Aga Khan Palace is also known as the Gandhi National Museum and is a part of the Indian freedom struggle.