- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Railway Crossing highway 13h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Geeta Mandir 04:00 C T M By PassVishwakarma TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1300 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Sharma travles 11h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 R.T.O Circle 05:45 ShahibaugSharma TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:05 Sharma travels 12h 55m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Adalaj Circle 07:45 Chandkheda 08:10 R.T.O CircleShree Karni Maharaja TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs610 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:06 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:06 Sharma travles 11h 33m → 07:39 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:14 R.T.O Circle 08:15 ShahibaugSharma TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 20:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 Nokha 10h 50m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:35 SABARMATI TOLL NAKA 07:45 Ahmedabad 07:45 Rytham Travels,R T O CIRCLEVijay TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5540 Fare Details Rs540 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs820 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nokha to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Nokha to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Nokha to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Nokha to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Nokha to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Nokha Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Nokha to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nokha to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 15:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹900.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Nokha?
The last bus for Nokha to Ahmedabad route leaves at 19:05. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹450.
Who are the popular operators on the Nokha to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Nokha to Ahmedabad bus route are Sharma Travels , Shree Karni Maharaja Travels , Vijay Travels and Vishwakarma Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nokha to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Nokha Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Nokha Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nokha
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Nokha
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.