- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Railway Crossing highway 13h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Geeta Mandir 04:00 C T M By PassVishwakarma TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Sharma travles 11h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 R.T.O Circle 05:45 ShahibaugSharma TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:05 Sharma travels 12h 25m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:10 Adalaj Circle 07:20 Chandkheda 07:35 R.T.O CircleShree Karni Maharaja TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:23 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:23 Nokha 12h 0m → 07:23 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:08 Shahibaug 07:23 R.T.O CirclePandit TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)619 Fare Details Rs619 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs840 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:06 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:06 Sharma travles 11h 33m → 07:39 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:14 R.T.O Circle 08:15 ShahibaugSharma TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)899 Fare Details Rs899 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Nokha 20:30 naveli Gate Station Road 20:30 RMB Travels agency ,Railway Station 11h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 janta nagar 07:59 Ahmedabad R.T.O Circle subhash BridgeRMB Travel AgencyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs893 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Shinath travel agency-railway station:-01531-221332- 11h 0m → 07:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 R.T.O CircleShrinath® Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd.A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs899 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Nokha 12h 50m → 10:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:20 R.T.O CirclePandit TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)549 Fare Details Rs549 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs649 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Nokha to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Nokha to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Nokha to Ahmedabad. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Nokha to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Nokha to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 15:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1100.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Nokha?
The last bus for Nokha to Ahmedabad route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹549.
Who are the popular operators on the Nokha to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Nokha to Ahmedabad bus route are Sharma Travels , Pandit Travels , Vishwakarma Travels and Shree Karni Maharaja Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Nokha to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Nokha Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Nokha Ahmedabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Nokha
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Nokha
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.