- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 OOTY 17:45 COONOOR 12h 30m <→ 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 TAMBARAM 05:30 CHENNAI CMBTTNSTCULTRA DELUXE 4.3/5573 Fare Details Rs573 - Seater
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 OOTY 18:30 COONOOR 12h 30m <→ 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 TAMBARAM 06:15 CHENNAI CMBTTNSTCULTRA DELUXE 3.9/5612 Fare Details Rs612 - Seater
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 OOTY 19:15 COONOOR 12h 30m <→ 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 TAMBARAM 07:00 CHENNAI CMBTTNSTCULTRA DELUXE 3.4/5573 Fare Details Rs573 - Seater
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Ooty 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:15 Vellore 04:30 Kanchipuram Bypass 05:05 Sriperumbudur 05:10 Poonamallee 06:00 Koyambedu mSs TerminusMettur Super Services(mss)NON A/C Seater (2+2) 4.6/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Seater
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Ooty 11h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Chengalpet - Toll Gate 04:35 Srm University Entrance 04:45 Perungalathur - Sblt Office 05:00 Tambaram Hindu mission Hospital 05:10 Chrompet 05:20 Guindy Asharkana 05:30 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 05:35 Vadapalani 05:45 KoyembeduShri baghyalakshmi travels (sblt)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51249 Fare Details Rs1249 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 CHARING CROSS(KPN) 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 ChennaiK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51250 Fare Details Rs1250 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Ooty 1 11h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Chengalpat Toll Gate 04:20 Mahindra City 04:25 Singaperumalkoil 04:35 Maraimalai Nagar 04:40 SRM University 04:50 Guduvanchery 05:00 Vandalur 05:05 Perungalathur 05:10 Tambaram 05:15 Chrompet 05:20 Pallavaram 05:25 Guindy 05:30 Ashok Pillar 05:35 VadapalaniYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51092 Fare Details Rs1092 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 CHARING CROSS(KPN) 11h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 ChennaiK.P.NNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Ooty 19:45 Coonor 21:15 Mettupalayam 21:45 Sathyamangalam 23:10 Gopichettipalayam 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chenkalpattu Toll Gate 04:35 Srm University 04:36 Mahendra City 04:50 Maraimalai Nagar 05:05 Guduvancherry 05:20 Perungalathur 05:25 Tambaram 05:30 Chrompet 05:35 Pallavaram 05:45 Ashok Piller 05:50 Vadapalani Busstop 06:00 Arumbakam Metro StationKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51039 Fare Details Rs1039 - Sleeper
Rs1092 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Ooty. 19:15 Yellanahalli 19:30 Aruvankadu 19:35 Boys Company 19:40 Black Bridge 12h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 MAHENDRA CITY 05:00 CHENGALPAT TOLL GATE 05:30 SRM University 05:40 GUINDY 05:45 Maraimalai Nagar 05:50 TAMBARAM 06:00 CHROMPET 06:05 Pallavaram 06:25 ASHOKA FILLER 06:30 VADAPALANI 07:00 KOYAMBEDU OMNI BUS STANDSam Tours and TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs734 - Sleeper
Rs772 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Ooty 1 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chengalpat Toll Gate 04:45 Mahindra City 04:55 Singaperumalkoil 05:00 Maraimalai Nagar 05:05 SRM University 05:10 Guduvanchery 05:15 Vandalur 05:20 Perungalathur 05:25 Tambaram 05:30 Chrompet 05:35 Pallavaram 05:40 Guindy 05:45 Ekkattuthangal 05:50 Ashok Pillar 05:55 Vadapalani 06:05 Lucas TVS 06:10 KolathurYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/51092 Fare Details Rs1092 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Ooty Parveen Travels 19:15 Aruvankadu 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 Melmaruvathur 04:00 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 04:05 Chengalpattu Junction 04:30 Srm University 04:45 Mahendra City 04:45 Perungalathur 04:50 Singaperumal Koil - Welcome Travels 05:00 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 05:15 Chromepet 05:25 Pallavaram 05:30 Meenabakkam Airport 05:45 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 06:00 Koyambedu-Cmbt 06:30 Egmore Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)Parveen TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)770 Fare Details Rs770 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Ooty Parveen Travels 19:45 Aruvankadu 10h 55m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Perungalathur 05:55 Tambaram - Hindu Mission Hospital 06:00 Chromepet 06:05 Pallavaram 06:10 Meenabakkam Airport 06:15 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 06:20 Koyambedu-Cmbt 06:35 Egmore Parveen Travels (Van/Bus)Parveen TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1092 Fare Details Rs1092 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ooty to Chennai
How many buses are running between Ooty to Chennai on the daily basis?
13 buses are running between Ooty to Chennai. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
When does the first Ooty to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ooty to Chennai bus route leaves at 17:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹573.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Ooty?
The last bus for Ooty to Chennai route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹573.
What are the boarding points for Ooty to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Ooty is Others .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Ooty Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are Chrompet , Perungalathur , SRM University , Chengalpattu and Tambaram .
Who are the popular operators on the Ooty to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Ooty to Chennai bus route are TNSTC , K.P.N , YBM Travels and Parveen Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ooty Chennai Bus Services
While the former is known for the undulating stretch of emerald Nilgiri Hills, the later owes it beauty to the long, never-ending stretch of Marina Beach. Ooty and Chennai are beautifully crafted destinations of Tamil Nadu whose awe-inspiring natural beauty, traditional Tamil culture and British remains from colonial days captivated wanderlusts time and again. Ooty is generally tranquil and dominated by tourism and agriculture. Chennai on the contrary is more pulsating and loud dominated by Information Technology industry. As the places are situated at an approximate distance of 547km far from each other, they can be easily travelled by Ooty to Chennai buses, a well laid means of transport in Tamil Nadu.
National Highway 46 connects Ooty to Chennai and the travel time generally ranges between 11h 30m and 12h 15m. Some major bus operators of this route are K.P.N, Polymer Travels, Parveen Travels and YBM Travels. Depending on budget and comfort, passengers can choose coaches like Non A/C Semi Sleeper and A/C Sleeper. Goibibo's online bus booking link is an apt platform to get updated details on timing, operator, fare and cancellation policies of buses operating in various routes in India. Booking from Goibibo also helps one fetch lowest priced bus tickets and attractive travel deals.
There are multiple bus timings and to get details on the same, log on to Goibibo.com. The first bus departs from Ooty at around 18:00pm while the last bus departs at around 18:45pm. However, before leaving Ooty do not miss the picture perfect site of Rose Garden, Lake Park, Government Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake and Deer Park. Chennai is equally enthralling where Marina Beach, Arignar Anna Zoological Park, Kapaleeswarar Temple, Besant Nagar Beach and Fort St George define the history and natural beauty of the ancient Tamil city.
Ooty to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Ooty Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Ooty Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.