- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 ooty bus stand 9677091775 11h 0m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 koyembeduShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLTA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/51092 Fare Details Rs1092 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 CHARING CROSS(KPN) 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 ChennaiK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51040 Fare Details Rs1040 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Ooty 11h 15m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Koyambedu 05:35 Vadapalani 05:30 Ashok Pillar 05:25 Guindy 05:20 Pallavaram 05:15 Chrompet 05:10 Tambaram 05:05 Perungalathur 05:00 Vandalur 04:50 Guduvanchery 04:40 SRM University 04:35 Maraimalai Nagar 04:25 Singaperumalkoil 04:20 Mahindra City 04:15 Chengalpat Toll GateYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/51092 Fare Details Rs1092 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 ooty bus stand 9677091775 11h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 koyembeduShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLTA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51080 Fare Details Rs1080 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 CHARING CROSS(KPN) 11h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 ChennaiK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Ooty 19:00 Yellanahalli 19:15 Aruvankadu 19:20 Boys Company 19:25 Black Bridge 11h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 TAMBARAM 05:00 SRM University 04:55 Maraimalai Nagar 04:40 MAHENDRA CITY 04:20 CHENGALPAT TOLL GATE 06:00 KOYAMBEDU OMNI BUS STAND 05:55 VADAPALANI 05:50 ASHOKA FILLER 05:40 GUINDY 05:35 Pallavaram 05:30 CHROMPETSam Tours and TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Coonor:7010693570 21:15 Mettupalayam 21:45 Sathyamangalam 23:10 Gopichettipalayam 19:15 Aavin Dairy Near Bkr Ooty Gate Hotel:Coonor:7010693570 19:00 Ooty 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Chenkalpattu Toll Gate,09367475500,9362635500^^Chenkalpattu Toll Gate,09367475500,9362635500 04:40 Singaperumal koil^^opp.New Balaji Bhavan Hotel 9344445500 04:35 Mahendra City,09367475500^^Near Mahendra City 04:50 Maraimalai Nagar,09345755500^^Near Busstand Maraimalai Nagar,09345755500 04:35 SRM University,Vcp Travels,Kallada,Gst Road Srm Potheri Near MTC Busstop,9003285500^^Main entrance, SRM University,9344445500 05:05 Guduvancherry,09367475500,9362635500^^Jeba Travels,GST Road,Guduvancheri,Chennai 05:20 Perungalathur:Near SETC counter,1st floor,9345755500,9364685500^^Perungalathur:Near SETC counter,1st floor,93457555 05:25 Tambaram 05:30 Chrompet 05:35 Pallavaram 05:45 Ashok Piller ^^9344445500, Ashok Piller ,Anjappa Road 05:50 Vadapalani Busstop^^9344445500, Vadapalani Busstop,Opp.SRM University 06:00 Arumbakam Metro Station(Near MMDA Signal)04424791500,9362635500,9362555500^^04424791500,9362635500,9362555500Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Premium Sleeper A/C (2+1) 3.7/51039 Fare Details Rs1039 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 AAVIN MILK DAIRY 19:00 CHARING CROSS(KPN) 11h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 ChennaiK.P.NNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.4/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Ooty 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:05 Lucas TVS 06:00 Koyambedu 05:55 Vadapalani 05:50 Ashok Pillar 05:45 Ekkattuthangal 05:40 Guindy 05:35 Pallavaram 05:30 Chrompet 05:25 Tambaram 05:20 Perungalathur 05:15 Vandalur 05:10 Guduvanchery 05:05 SRM University 05:00 Maraimalai Nagar 04:55 Singaperumalkoil 04:45 Mahindra City 04:30 Chengalpat Toll GateYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/51092 Fare Details Rs1092 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Ooty - Main Bus Stand 19:00 Ooty Parveen Travels 19:15 Aruvankadu 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus Pickup) 05:45 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 05:30 Meenabakkam Airport 05:25 Pallavaram 05:15 Chromepet 05:00 Tambaram 04:45 Perungalathur 04:30 SRM University 04:00 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 03:30 Melmaruvathur 06:00 Koyambedu-CMBTParveen TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.2/5740 Fare Details Rs740 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:25 Ooty Parveen Travels 19:00 Ooty - Main Bus Stand 19:45 Aruvankadu 10h 55m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:35 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus Pickup) 06:20 Koyambedu-CMBT 06:15 Guindy- Alandur Post Office 06:10 Meenabakkam Airport 06:05 Pallavaram 06:00 Chromepet 05:55 Tambaram 05:45 Perungalathur 05:30 SRM University 05:00 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 04:25 MelmaruvathurParveen TravelsPremium Sleeper A/C (2+1) 4.3/51039 Fare Details Rs1039 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Ooty 10h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Kolathur 06:25 Lucas TVS 06:20 Annanagar West 06:15 Koyambedu 06:10 Vadapalani 06:05 Ashok Pillar 06:00 Ekkattuthangal 05:55 Guindy 05:50 Meenambakkam Airport 05:45 Pallavaram 05:40 Chrompet 05:35 Tambaram 05:30 Perungalathur 05:25 Vandalur 05:20 Guduvanchery 05:15 SRM University 05:10 Maraimalai Nagar 05:05 Singaperumalkoil 05:00 Mahindra City 04:50 Chengalpat Toll GateYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/51092 Fare Details Rs1092 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ooty to Chennai
How many buses are running between Ooty to Chennai on the daily basis?
12 buses are running between Ooty to Chennai. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ooty to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹740, AC bus is ₹1039, Sleeper bus is ₹1039 on Ooty to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ooty Chennai bus route?
117 seats for Non AC, 172 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ooty to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ooty to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:15. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹1092.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Ooty?
The last bus for Ooty to Chennai route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹850.
Who are the popular operators on the Ooty to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Ooty to Chennai bus route are K.P.N , YBM Travels , Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT and Parveen Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 9 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ooty Chennai Bus Services
While the former is known for the undulating stretch of emerald Nilgiri Hills, the later owes it beauty to the long, never-ending stretch of Marina Beach. Ooty and Chennai are beautifully crafted destinations of Tamil Nadu whose awe-inspiring natural beauty, traditional Tamil culture and British remains from colonial days captivated wanderlusts time and again. Ooty is generally tranquil and dominated by tourism and agriculture. Chennai on the contrary is more pulsating and loud dominated by Information Technology industry. As the places are situated at an approximate distance of 547km far from each other, they can be easily travelled by Ooty to Chennai buses, a well laid means of transport in Tamil Nadu.
National Highway 46 connects Ooty to Chennai and the travel time generally ranges between 11h 30m and 12h 15m. Some major bus operators of this route are K.P.N, Polymer Travels, Parveen Travels and YBM Travels. Depending on budget and comfort, passengers can choose coaches like Non A/C Semi Sleeper and A/C Sleeper. Goibibo's online bus booking link is an apt platform to get updated details on timing, operator, fare and cancellation policies of buses operating in various routes in India. Booking from Goibibo also helps one fetch lowest priced bus tickets and attractive travel deals.
There are multiple bus timings and to get details on the same, log on to Goibibo.com. The first bus departs from Ooty at around 18:00pm while the last bus departs at around 18:45pm. However, before leaving Ooty do not miss the picture perfect site of Rose Garden, Lake Park, Government Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake and Deer Park. Chennai is equally enthralling where Marina Beach, Arignar Anna Zoological Park, Kapaleeswarar Temple, Besant Nagar Beach and Fort St George define the history and natural beauty of the ancient Tamil city.
Ooty to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Ooty Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Ooty Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ooty
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.