- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 PALAMANERU 13h 20m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 HYDERABAD MGBSAPSRTC-5375SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK)705 Fare Details Rs705 - Seater
- 18:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:20 PALAMANERU 12h 10m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 HYDERABAD MGBSAPSRTC-5731SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK) 2.4/5683 Fare Details Rs683 - Seater
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 PALAMANERU 12h 10m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 HYDERABAD MGBSAPSRTC-5733SUPER LUXURY(NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK) 3.3/5683 Fare Details Rs683 - Seater
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Palamaneru 10h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointDiwakar TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1) 3.5/5610 Fare Details Rs610 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs680 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Palamaneru 10h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointJBT TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5730 Fare Details Rs730 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs830 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Palamaneru 19:15 Palamaner 10h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Jadcherla 05:50 Gachibowli 05:55 Kondapur 05:55 Miyapur Allwyn "X" Roads(Van Pick Up) 06:00 K.P.H.B 06:15 KUKATPALLY 06:30 Ameerpet 06:35 ESI 06:45 Lakdi-ka-poolVRCR Travels (AMKGN)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5820 Fare Details Rs820 - Sleeper
Rs870 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Palamaneru 10h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointJBT TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51123 Fare Details Rs1123 - Sleeper
Rs1207 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 Palamaneru 8h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointJBT TravelsVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2) 4.1/5924 Fare Details Rs924 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Palamaner to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Palamaner to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Palamaner to Hyderabad. Out of which 9 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 6 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Palamaner to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 924 on Palamaner to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Palamaner Hyderabad bus route?
40 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Palamaner to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Palamaner to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 17:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹705.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Palamaner?
The last bus for Palamaner to Hyderabad route leaves at 19:20. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹683.
Who are the popular operators on the Palamaner to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Palamaner to Hyderabad bus route are JBT Travels , Diwakar Travels , VRCR Travels (AMKGN) and APSRTC-5375 .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 8 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Palamaner to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Palamaner Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Palamaner Hyderabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Palamaner
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....