- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 OPP TO ANNAMALAI HOSPITAL 4h 45m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 ThirunelveliK.P.NNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 1.9/5460 Fare Details Rs460 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 OPP TO ANNAMALAI HOSPITAL 4h 45m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 ThirunelveliK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1)610 Fare Details Rs610 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Palani 4h 30m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Tirunelveli Old Bus Stand 04:45 Tirunelveli New Bus StandCity TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Palani to Tirunelveli
How many buses are running between Palani to Tirunelveli on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Palani to Tirunelveli. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Palani to Tirunelveli bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Palani to Tirunelveli bus route leaves at 23:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹460.
When does the last bus leaves for Tirunelveli from Palani?
The last bus for Palani to Tirunelveli route leaves at 23:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹610.
Who are the popular operators on the Palani to Tirunelveli bus route?
Top operators on the Palani to Tirunelveli bus route are K.P.N and City Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Palani to Tirunelveli Bus Offers & Promos
Palani Tirunelveli Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Palani
Top Bus routes from Tirunelveli
Top Trains from Palani
Top Trains from Tirunelveli
Hotels in Tirunelveli
Popular attractions in Tirunelveli
- Venkatachalapathy Temple
A religious place for Hindus, Venkatachalapathy Temple is a holy destination to visit in the village of Krishnapuram on Tirunelveli-Tiruchendur Road. It is considered as one of the.......
- Mundanthurai-Kalakad Wildlife Sanctuary
Located in the southern region of the Western Ghats, Mundanthurai-Kalakad Wildlife Sanctuary is an alluring tourist destination which is spread an area of 817 sq. Kms. The sanctuary was declared as a......
- Koonthankulam Bird Sanctuary
A fantastic place to spend your holidays, Koonthankulam Bird Sanctuary covers an area of 1.29 sq. Kms of the entire forest area of Koonthankulam. The tourists throng the place in pursuit of seeing......
- Five Falls
Five Falls of Courtallam is a favoured site for locals as well as travellers in Tamil Nadu.