- 01:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:30 Palanpur 29h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Anad Rao CircleMR Travels CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1800 Fare Details Rs1800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 02:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:20 By pass 32h 40m → 11:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:00 8th mile tollCRL TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1700 Fare Details Rs1700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 02:46 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:46 M. R. Travels, c/o star travels, opp. Waywait hotel palanpur highway 9408261571 30h 47m → 09:33 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:33 Anand rao circleM.R. TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2310 - Seater/Sleeper
- 03:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:15 Opp way wait hotel 9928877077 32h 10m → 11:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:55 8th mile toll 11:25 Anand rao circle 11:45 YeshwanthpurM R TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1889 Fare Details Rs1889 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2415 - Seater/Sleeper
- 03:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 03:30 BPCL CNG and Petrol Pump Aroma Circle 30h 45m → 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 No:G-22 Brigade Plaza,Opp-Ganesh Temple,S.C.Road,Nr Anand Rao Circle,Bangalore-560009Jakhar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1790 Fare Details Rs1790 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2310 - Seater/Sleeper
- 12:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:45 PalanpurFresh Travels 29h 45m → 18:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:25 Nelamangala S R S Travels 18:30 8th Mile (Flyover) 18:35 Jalahalli(Flyover) 18:45 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 19:00 Rajajinagar 19:30 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 19:45 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2)2205 Fare Details Rs2205 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Palanpur to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Palanpur to Bangalore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Palanpur to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Palanpur to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹2205 for AC Volvo on Palanpur to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Palanpur Bangalore bus route?
and 43 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Palanpur to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Palanpur to Bangalore bus route leaves at 01:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1800.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Palanpur?
The last bus for Palanpur to Bangalore route leaves at 12:45. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹2205.
Who are the popular operators on the Palanpur to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Palanpur to Bangalore bus route are MR Travels Company , M.R. Travels , CRL Travels and M R Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Palanpur to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Palanpur Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Palanpur Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Palanpur
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Palanpur
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...