- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Pali Bypass 36h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Anad Rao CircleMR Travels CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 .raj travels pali new bus stand 38h 30m → 11:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:45 8th mile tollCRL TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Pali New Bus Stand 34h 30m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Nelamangala 07:25 Parle Toll Plaza 07:35 Jalahali Cross 07:45 Guruguntapaliya mumbai 1000 km borad 08:00 Yeshwantpur 08:15 Anad Rao Circle 08:15 MajistikMR Travels CompanyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/51785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2310 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:05 NEAR MANTHAN CINEMA 35h 40m → 10:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 8th mile toll 10:45 Anand rao circle 11:05 YeshwanthpurM R TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2730 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Jakhar Travels Nr Hotel Shrinath Bypass Road,Pali 35h 0m → 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 No:G-22 Brigade Plaza,Opp-Ganesh Temple,S.C.Road,Nr Anand Rao Circle,Bangalore-560009Jakhar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2840 Fare Details Rs2840 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3990 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Pali New Bus Stand 33h 15m → 08:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Nelamangala S R S Travels 08:15 8th Mile (Flyover) 08:20 Jalahalli(Flyover) 08:30 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 08:40 Rajajinagar 08:45 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 08:50 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2) 4.2/52205 Fare Details Rs2205 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pali to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Pali to Bangalore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Pali to Bangalore. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Pali to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 2205 on Pali to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Pali Bangalore bus route?
40 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Pali to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pali to Bangalore bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2000.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Pali?
The last bus for Pali to Bangalore route leaves at 21:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2000.
Who are the popular operators on the Pali to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Pali to Bangalore bus route are MR Travels Company , M R Travels , Jakhar Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pali to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Pali Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Pali Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Pali
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Pali
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...