- 21:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 Palladam 8h 20m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Palladam 6h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Madiwala 05:00 KalasipalayamHindusthan travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5724 Fare Details Rs724 - Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Palladam 6h 35m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Hosur 04:30 Bomsandra 04:35 Electronic city Tollgate 04:45 Madiwala 05:00 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Palladam 6h 35m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Bommasandra 04:20 Electronic City 04:30 Bommanahalli 04:35 Silkboard. 04:40 Madiwala 04:45 Christ Collage 05:00 KalasipalyamRKG TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.7/5730 Fare Details Rs730 - Sleeper
- 22:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:50 Palladam 6h 25m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Electronic City 04:45 Bommanahalli 04:50 Silk Board 05:00 Madiwala police station 05:10 christ college 05:20 KalasipalayamThangamayil TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5786 Fare Details Rs786 - Sleeper
- 22:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:50 Palladam 6h 40m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Bommasandra 04:50 Electronic City 04:55 Silkboard. 05:00 Bommanahalli 05:15 Madiwala 05:20 Christ Collage 05:30 KalasipalyamRKG TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.5/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:05 Palladam 6h 25m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Electronic City 04:30 Bommanahalli 04:40 Silkboard. 05:00 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamRKG TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Palladam to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Palladam to Bangalore on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Palladam to Bangalore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Palladam to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Palladam to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Palladam Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Palladam to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Palladam to Bangalore bus route leaves at 21:10. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹630.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Palladam?
The last bus for Palladam to Bangalore route leaves at 21:10. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹630.
Who are the popular operators on the Palladam to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Palladam to Bangalore bus route are RKG Travels , Royal Travels , Hindusthan travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Palladam to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Palladam Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Palladam Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Palladam
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...