- 10:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 10:40 Palladam 5h 20m → 16:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:00 HosurRKG TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 13:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:00 Palladam 5h 30m → 18:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:30 HosurRKG TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 Palladam 7h 20m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 HosurS R S TravelsSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)630 Fare Details Rs630 - Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Palladam 5h 35m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 HosurRKG TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)730 Fare Details Rs730 - Sleeper
- 22:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:50 Palladam 5h 10m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 HosurThangamayil TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)786 Fare Details Rs786 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Palladam to Hosur
How many buses are running between Palladam to Hosur on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Palladam to Hosur. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Palladam to Hosur bus route?
The minimum fare for on Palladam to Hosur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Palladam Hosur bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Palladam to Hosur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Palladam to Hosur bus route leaves at 10:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Hosur from Palladam?
The last bus for Palladam to Hosur route leaves at 13:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Palladam to Hosur bus route?
Top operators on the Palladam to Hosur bus route are RKG Travels , SRS Travels and Thangamayil Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Palladam to Hosur Bus Offers & Promos
Palladam Hosur Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Palladam
Top Bus routes from Hosur
Top Trains from Hosur
Popular attractions in Hosur
- Chandira Choodeswarar Temple
Situated in the Krishnagiri District of Tamil Nadu, Chandira Choodeswarar temple stands on top of a hill in Hosur. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva or Lord Choodeswarar and Goddess Parvati or Goddess Maragadambal. It houses many theerthams(holy water body) including Vrishabha Theertham, Jambava Theertham, Maragatha Sarovaram, Pandava Theertham and Hanuman Theertham.
- Hogenakal Falls
Hogenakkal Falls is located on Kaveri River in the Dharmapuri District of the state, 123 Kms from Hosur. The name 'Hogenakkal' signifies.....
- Kelevarapalli Dam
The Kelevarapalli Dam, around 10km away from Hosur, is one of the prime tourist attractions in the city. The dam is built over the Ponnaiyar River, which enters Tamil Nadu from Karnataka. It is a perfect place for a picnic with friends or family, with a great park for children to play. The dam boasts of a scenic location, which is a dream for photography enthusiasts' too.