- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 VETRI TRAVELS 10h 10m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 SAVEETHA UNIVERSITY 04:40 POONTHAMALLE 04:43 PORUR(BUS STOP) 04:44 PORUR(SHELL PETROL BUNK) 04:45 RAMACHANDRA MEDICAL 04:50 CHENNAI TRADE CENTRE 04:55 RAMAPURAM 05:00 KATHIPARA(ROUNDANA) 05:10 ASHOK PILLAR 05:20 VADAPALANI 05:35 KOYAMBEDU ELECTION COMMISON 05:45 KOYAMBEDU BUSSTAND 05:55 ANNANAGAR - VANAVILTV(HP PETROL BUNK) 05:57 PADI LUCAS BRIDGE 06:00 KOLATHUR 06:05 MADHAVARAM(ANDRA BUS STAND) 06:10 MANJAMBAKKAM ROUNDANA 06:20 VETRI TRAVELS PARKINGVetri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5736 Fare Details Rs736 - Sleeper
- 20:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 Near Bus Stand 9h 5m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:50 Chengalpet Toll 03:55 Mahendra city 04:00 Maraimalai Nagar 04:05 SRM University 04:15 Guduvanchery 04:20 Urapakkam 04:25 Vandalur 04:30 Perungalathur 04:40 Tambaram 04:50 Chrompet 04:55 Pallavaram 04:58 Airport 05:00 Shanti Petrol bunk 05:05 Alandur 05:10 Guindy 05:15 Ekattuthangal 05:20 Ashok pillar 05:25 Vadapalani 05:28 Near Election Commission 05:40 Anna Nagar 05:45 Padi Lucas Bridge 05:50 Kolathur 05:55 Madhavaram Andra Bus Stand 06:00 MadhavaramGuruvayurappa TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5525 Fare Details Rs525 - Sleeper
- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Pallapatti 8h 45m → 05:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:25 Melmaruvathur 04:00 Chengalpat Toll Gate 04:05 Mahindra City 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar 04:15 Srm College 04:20 Guduvanchery 04:25 Vandallor Zoo 04:30 Perungalathur 04:40 Tambaram 04:45 Chrompet 04:50 Pallavaram 05:00 Guindy 05:15 loyala college 05:25 KoyambeduThunaivan TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
Rs600 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Pallapatti 20:50 Aravakurechi 8h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Perungulathur 04:25 Tambaram 04:30 Chromepet 04:35 Pallavaram 04:40 Meenabakkam Airport 04:45 Ashok Pillar 04:50 Guindy Post Office 05:10 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 05:30 EgmoreExcel TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5599 Fare Details Rs599 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Pallapatti,Bus Stand 9h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:05 Melmaruvathur 04:35 Chengalpet TollGate 04:40 Mahendira City 04:45 SRM College 04:50 Guduvanchery 04:55 Urappakkam 05:00 Vandalur 05:05 Perungalathur 05:10 Tambaram 05:15 Chrompet 05:20 Pallavaram 05:22 Airport 05:25 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 05:30 Alandur Near Court 05:35 Guindy (Kathipara) 05:40 Ashok Piller 05:50 Vadapalani 06:15 Anna Nagar 06:20 Padi Lucas Bridge 06:25 Kolathur 06:30 Madhavaram Andra Bus Stand 06:35 MadhawaramSSS TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Pallapatti 7h 45m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpattu Toll 04:05 Mahindra City 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar 04:15 SRM College 04:20 Guduvanchery 04:25 Urapakkam 04:30 Vandaloor Zoo 04:35 Perungalathur 04:45 Tambaram 04:55 Chrompet 05:00 Pallavaram 05:05 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 05:10 Alandur 05:15 Guindy Kathipara 05:20 AshokPillar 05:25 Vadapalani 05:30 Koyambedu Bus StandRajam TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5729 Fare Details Rs729 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Pallapatti 8h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:10 Chengalpattu Toll 04:25 Mahindra City 04:35 SRM College 04:40 Guduvanchery 04:45 Vandaloor Zoo 04:50 Perungalathur 04:55 Tambaram 05:00 Chrompet 05:05 Pallavaram 05:10 Guindy 05:15 AshokPillar 05:20 Vadapalani 05:30 Koyambedu Bus StandRajam TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pallapatti to Chennai
How many buses are running between Pallapatti to Chennai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Pallapatti to Chennai. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Pallapatti to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pallapatti to Chennai bus route leaves at 20:10. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹736.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Pallapatti?
The last bus for Pallapatti to Chennai route leaves at 20:10. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹736.
What are the boarding points for Pallapatti to Chennai Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Pallapatti are VETRI TRAVELS , Aravakurechi , Pallapatti,Bus Stand , Pallapatti and Near Bus Stand .
What are the dropping points in Chennai for the Pallapatti Chennai bus route?
Dropping points in Chennai for this route are SRM University , Alandur , Madhavaram , Kolathur and Nungambakkam .
Who are the popular operators on the Pallapatti to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Pallapatti to Chennai bus route are Rajam Travels , Vetri Travels , Guruvayurappa Travels and Thunaivan Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pallapatti to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Pallapatti Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Pallapatti Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.