- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Panoor 8h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Pk Travels Head Office Kalasipalyam Main RoadP k travelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)570 Fare Details Rs570 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Panoor Junction 8h 10m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Jeevan Bhima Nagar 05:45 Marathahalli 05:35 HAL 05:15 Domlur 05:00 Madivala 04:45 Christ College 04:30 Kalasipalyam Head OfficeAmbica TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Panoor 8h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Thippasandra 05:30 Madiwala 04:30 SATELITE BUS STAND 05:00 KalasipalayamKalpaka TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.0/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Panoor 7h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Pk Travels Head Office Kalasipalyam Main RoadP k travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5924 Fare Details Rs924 - Sleeper
- 22:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:20 Panoor 7h 55m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Madiwala Maruthi Nagar Main Road (Next To Balaji Medicals)08042010000.42112525^^Madiwala Maruthi Nagar Main Road (Next To Balaji M 06:00 Opp Kalasipalayam Bus Stand.Ambika KalladaTravels^^Kallada,Opp.yathri Nivas lodge, 9343455500Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Premium Sleeper A/C (2+1) 3.8/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Panoor junction 22:25 Keezhmadam 22:30 Mekkunnu 7h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Christ College 04:30 Ramnagar 05:00 Kengeri 05:15 Mysore Road Satellite 06:00 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamA1 TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Panoor to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Panoor to Bangalore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Panoor to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Panoor to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹550, AC bus is ₹630, Sleeper bus is ₹630 on Panoor to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Panoor Bangalore bus route?
63 seats for Non AC, 79 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Panoor to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Panoor to Bangalore bus route leaves at 20:15. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹570.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Panoor?
The last bus for Panoor to Bangalore route leaves at 22:20. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹840.
Who are the popular operators on the Panoor to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Panoor to Bangalore bus route are P k travels , Ambica Travels , Kalpaka Travels and A1 Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Panoor to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Panoor Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Panoor Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Panoor
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...