- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Panvel - Bharat Petrol Pump, Near Vijay Sales 8h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Aurangabad 06:30 Aurangabad - Easy Day Mall, Near Shahnoor Miya Dargah Road 06:30 CIDCO -Opp Hotel Ramgiri (If Bus Reach Before 7 AM)Dolphin travel houseNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.6/5360 Fare Details Rs360 - Seater
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Panvel - Bharat Petrol Pump, Near Vijay Sales 7h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Aurangabad 06:45 CIDCO -Opp Hotel Ramgiri (If Bus Reach Before 7 AM)Dolphin Travel House (GOLD Class) No Dinner HaultA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5695 Fare Details Rs695 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 McDonalds Kalamboli 7h 45m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Waluj MIDC 06:20 Baba Petrol Pump 06:30 Sanjay Travels Bus Parking Shahanoormiya DargahSanjay - SHREYAS RED STARA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5740 Fare Details Rs740 - Sleeper
Rs840 - Sleeper
- 23:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:20 Kalamboli Panvel 7h 40m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Waluj 06:45 Baba Petrol Pump 07:00 cidcoHimalaya Travels - HimalayaA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
Rs955 - Sleeper
- 23:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:40 Kalamboli- Near MC Donalds 6h 50m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 AurangabadRahul BusA/C Sleeper (2+1)683 Fare Details Rs683 - Sleeper
Rs788 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Kalamboli- Near MC Donalds 7h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 AurangabadRahul busNon A/C Semisleeper (2+2)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:40 Vashi-(W) Vashi Plaza Signal,Below Fly Over Bridge 23:45 Nerul - London Pilsoner Factory 23:50 Belapur C.B.D 23:55 Kharghar - Hiranandani Complex 23:57 Kamothe - Bus STOP, Near K.L.E College 23:59 Kalamboli - Near McDonalds On Highway 7h 31m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Baba Petrol PumpDolphin Travel House (Benz Class)No Dinner HaltA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5695 Fare Details Rs695 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Panvel - Bharat Petrol Pump, Near Vijay Sales 7h 1m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Near Baba Petrol Pump, Beside Wasan Moters 07:05 CIDCO -Opp Hotel Ramgiri (If Bus Reach Before 7 AM)Dolphin Bharat BenzBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
Rs855 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Panvel to Aurangabad
How many buses are running between Panvel to Aurangabad on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Panvel to Aurangabad. Out of which 8 are sleeper buses, 6 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Panvel to Aurangabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Panvel to Aurangabad bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹360.
When does the last bus leaves for Aurangabad from Panvel?
The last bus for Panvel to Aurangabad route leaves at 23:59. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹695.
Who are the popular operators on the Panvel to Aurangabad bus route?
Top operators on the Panvel to Aurangabad bus route are Sanjay - SHREYAS RED STAR , Dolphin Travel House (GOLD Class) No Dinner Hault , Rahul Bus and Dolphin travel house .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Panvel to Aurangabad Bus Offers & Promos
Panvel Aurangabad Bus Schedule & Info
Panvel Aurangabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Panvel
Top Bus routes from Aurangabad
Top Trains from Aurangabad
Hotels in Aurangabad
Popular attractions in Aurangabad
- Bibi Ka Maqbara
A near-replica of the famous Taj Mahal with the essence of a son's priceless emotions imbibed gives birth to Bibi-ka-Maqbara, an amazing mausoleum in Aurangabad. It is dedicated to the warm memories of Aurangazeb's wife, Rabia-ul-Durani and is an exceptional effort on the part of a son, Prince Azim Shah, to express his unparalleled love for his mother. The mausoleum has stood the test of time but is lesser-appreciated than its more-famous counterpart.
Located on the banks of the Godavari River, Paithan is a city positioned approximately 56km south of Aurangabad. One could explore this small yet wonderful city on foot. Glimpses of Paithan's glorious past gets slowly unveiled in the bends and corners of the city. A number of sightseeing options can be enjoyed by tourists. Some of the well-known attractions among them are the Eknath Maharaj Temple, Nathsagar Dam, Jayakwadi Bird Sanctuary, Jnanyeshwari Vatika and the Paithani Kendra.