- 20:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:35 Navaladi Fancy Store 20:35 Bus Stop 7h 55m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:20 Chengalpet TollGate 02:30 Mahendira City 02:40 SRM College 02:45 Guduvanchery 02:50 Urappakkam 02:55 Vandalur 03:00 Perungalathur 03:10 Tambaram 03:25 Chrompet 03:30 Pallavaram 03:35 Airport 03:40 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 03:45 Alandur Court Opposite 04:00 Guindy 04:05 Saidapet 04:10 T Nager 04:20 Central Railway Station 04:30 KOYEMBEDU OMNI BUS STANDSSS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 21:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:10 Paramathi Byepass 8h 30m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:50 Mahendra City 03:50 Chengalpattu Toll Gate 04:00 SRM University 04:10 Guduvanchery 04:15 Urapakkam 04:20 Vandalur 04:25 Perungalathur 04:35 Tambaram Hindu Mission 04:45 Chrompet 04:55 Pallavaram 05:00 Airport 05:05 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 05:10 Guindy(Alandur Court) 05:25 Ashokpillar 05:40 KoyembeduSri Sunmugaa TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 BUSSTOP 9h 0m → 06:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Saveetha University 05:15 poonamallee 05:18 Porur(busstop) 05:19 Porur(shell petrol bunk) 05:20 Ramachandra Medical 05:25 Chennai Trade Centre 05:30 Ramapuram 05:35 Kathipara(Roundana) 05:40 GUINDY 05:45 SAIDHAPETTAI 05:50 T-NAGAR 05:55 CENTRAL RAILWAYSTATION 06:00 CENTRAL PERIAMEDU 06:05 AMJIKARAI-SKYWALK 06:10 KOYAMBEDU BUSSTAND 06:15 ANNANAGAR-Vanavil TV(HP petrol Bunk) 06:20 KOLATHUR 06:25 MADHAVARAM(ANDRA BUS STAND))Vetri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)659 Fare Details Rs659 - Sleeper
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:50 Paramathi 7h 25m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 chengalpattu Toll 03:55 SRM Collage 04:10 Perungalathur 04:30 Tambaram 04:40 airport 05:00 gunidy(kathipara junction) 05:10 Vadapalani 05:20 KoyembeduRoyal TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5565 Fare Details Rs565 - Sleeper
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:50 Paramathi 6h 30m → 04:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:55 Chengalpattu Toll 04:00 Mahindra City 04:05 Maraimalai Nagar 04:10 SRM College 04:15 Vandaloor Zoo 04:20 Perungalathur 04:30 Tambaram 04:35 Chrompet 04:40 Pallavaram 04:45 Guindy Kathipara 04:50 AshokPillar 04:55 Vadapalani 05:00 Koyambedu Bus StandRajam TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.8/5659 Fare Details Rs659 - Sleeper
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:50 Paramathi 6h 30m → 04:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpattu Toll 04:05 Mahindra City 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar 04:15 SRM College 04:20 Urapakkam 04:25 Vandaloor Zoo 04:30 Perungalathur 04:35 Tambaram 04:40 Chrompet 04:45 Pallavaram 04:50 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 04:55 Guindy Kathipara 05:00 AshokPillar 05:10 Vadapalani 05:15 Koyambedu Bus StandRajam TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.4/5520 Fare Details Rs520 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:05 Paramathi 22:10 PGP College 7h 10m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:25 Melmaruvathur 04:00 Chengalpat Toll Gate 04:05 Mahindra city 04:10 Maraimalai Nagar 04:15 Srm College 04:20 Guduvanchery 04:25 Vandallor Zoo 04:30 Perungalathur 04:40 Tambaram 04:45 Chrompet 04:50 Pallavaram 05:00 Guindy 05:10 T Nagar 05:15 loyala college 05:25 KoyembeduThunaivan TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 22:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:10 Paramathi 22:15 Arasan Bakery 22:20 Pgp Colleage 7h 20m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Chengalpattu Toll Gate 04:05 Mahendra City 04:07 Maraimalai Nagar Bus Stop 04:10 Srm College 04:15 Guduvancherry 04:20 Oorapakkam 04:25 Vandalur Near Zoo 04:30 Perungalalthur 04:35 Tambaram 04:40 Chrompet 04:45 Palavaram Hp Bunk 04:47 Airport 04:50 Shanthi Petrol Bunk 04:55 Kathipara Junction 05:00 Saidapet 05:05 Nandanam Signal 05:10 T.Nagar [V.N.Road] 05:15 Loyola College 05:20 Annanagar Arch 05:25 Arumbakkam 05:30 KoyambeduKARUR MAARUTI TRAVELSA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Paramathi to Chennai
How many buses are running between Paramathi to Chennai on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Paramathi to Chennai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Paramathi to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Paramathi to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Paramathi Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Paramathi to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Paramathi to Chennai bus route leaves at 20:35. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Paramathi?
The last bus for Paramathi to Chennai route leaves at 21:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹659.
Who are the popular operators on the Paramathi to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Paramathi to Chennai bus route are Rajam Travels , Thunaivan Travels , Sri Sunmugaa Travels and Vetri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Paramathi to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Paramathi Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Paramathi Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Paramathi
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.