- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Parappadi 11h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Chengalpattu Toll Gate 04:50 Mahendra City Bus Stop 04:55 Maraimalai Nagar Bus Stop 05:00 SRM University 05:05 Guduvancherry 05:10 Urapakkam 05:15 Vandalur 05:25 Perungalathur 05:45 KoyambeduTMR TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5820 Fare Details Rs820 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs999 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:20 parappadi 11h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:25 Chengalpet 04:35 Singaperumal koil 04:40 Srm College 04:45 Guduvancherry 04:50 Urapakkam 04:55 Vandalur 05:00 Perungaluthur 05:05 Tambaram 05:10 chromepet 05:15 Pallavaram 05:20 Airport 05:30 Guindy 05:35 Ashok pillar 05:45 Vadapalani 06:00 KoyambeduSorna TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.8/5775 Fare Details Rs775 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs875 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:55 Parappadi 11h 35m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Chengalpattu Toll 05:20 Sp Kovil 05:25 Srm University 05:30 Guduvancherry 05:49 Perungalathur 05:55 Tambaram 05:59 Chrompet 06:05 Pallavaram 06:10 Airport 06:13 Guindy 06:15 Ashokpilllar 06:20 Vadapalani 06:30 KoyambeduAVK TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More19:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:55 Parapadi 12h 5m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Melmaruvathur 05:15 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 05:25 SRM University 05:35 Guduvancheri 05:45 Urapakkam 05:50 Vandallor Zoo 06:00 Perungulathur 06:10 Tambaram 06:20 Chrompet 06:25 Pallavaram 06:30 Guindy 06:35 Ashok Piller 06:40 Vadapalani 06:50 Koyambedu 07:20 Ambattur 07:25 Rakki Cinemas 07:30 Pudur 07:35 Puzhal Central Jail 07:45 Kavangarai 08:00 Redhills 08:10 Cholavaram 08:20 Karanodai 08:30 Janapanchatram Koot RoadSJT NellaiNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.9/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Parappadi(kamarajar statue) 9h 50m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:05 Chengalpattu Toll Gate 05:15 Singaperumal Koil 05:20 SRM College 05:25 Guduvanchery 05:30 Urapakkam 05:35 Vandalur 05:40 Perungalathur 05:50 Tambaram 05:55 chrompet 06:00 Pallavaram 06:05 Alandur 06:10 Ashok Piller 06:15 Vadapalani 06:20 Koyambedu,Jayam travelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5849 Fare Details Rs849 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More20:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:35 Parapadi 10h 55m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 06:10 SRM University 06:20 Guduvancheri 06:30 Vandallor Zoo 06:40 Perungulathur 06:50 Tambaram 06:55 Chrompet 07:00 Pallavaram 07:10 Guindy 07:15 Ashok Piller 07:20 Vadapalani 07:30 KoyambeduSJT NellaiNON A/C Semi Sleeper / Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs850 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Parappadi to Chennai
How many buses are running between Parappadi to Chennai on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Parappadi to Chennai.
When does the first Parappadi to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Parappadi to Chennai bus route leaves at 18:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹820.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Parappadi?
The last bus for Parappadi to Chennai route leaves at 19:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹700.
Who are the popular operators on the Parappadi to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Parappadi to Chennai bus route are SJT Nellai , TMR Travels , Sorna Travels and AVK Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Parappadi to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Parappadi Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Parappadi Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.