- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Z p geat near parbhani 18:35 Jintur naka 18:40 Ganpati chowk parbhani 11h 31m → 06:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:01 Andheri ( east ) 06:01 Borivali (east) 06:01 Goregaon 06:01 Jogeshwari 06:01 KandivaliDevkrupa TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Z p geat near parbhani 18:35 Jintur naka 18:40 Ganpati chowk parbhani 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Bandra 06:00 Borivali (East) 06:00 Borivali (West) 06:00 CBD (Belapur) 06:00 Kalamboli 06:00 Kamothe 06:00 Kandivali (East) 06:00 Kharghar 06:00 Nerul 06:00 Panvel 06:00 Santa Cruz 06:00 Sion 06:00 Vashi 06:00 Chembur 06:00 Malad 06:00 Mankhurd 06:00 Turbhe nakaDevkrupa TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/52100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:50 Parbhani = amaal travels 20:50 Parbhani = shivaji college 7057427951(basmat road) 20:50 Parbhani = zilha parishad 7057427951(bus stand) 9h 9m → 05:59 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:39 Panvel 06:49 Kalmboli bridge mcdownald 06:59 Kamothe 07:09 Kharghar 07:19 CBD (Belapur) 07:29 Nerul 07:39 Vashi 07:49 Mankhurd 07:59 Chembur 08:09 Sion 08:19 Dadar 08:29 Cotton greenAmaal's Travels AMUL TAJ EXPA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51501 Fare Details Rs1501 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Shree Khurana Travel, Shivaji Complex Off No-9552594686 21:05 Zila Parishad Parbhani 9h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Vashi 05:10 Nerul 05:30 Chembur 05:45 Sion 06:00 Dadar 06:30 Cotton GreenKhurana Travel servicesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51836 Fare Details Rs1836 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Satyaraj travels, opp railway station parbhani 11h 15m → 08:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Panvel 07:50 Kamothe 07:55 Kalmboli bridge mcdownald 08:05 Kharghar 08:10 CBD (Belapur) 08:15 Nerul 08:18 Sanpada 08:20 Vashi 08:25 Mankhurd 08:30 Chembur 08:35 Sion 08:40 Dadar 08:45 Bhendi baazarSharma travelA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51501 Fare Details Rs1501 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Parbhani to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Parbhani to Mumbai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Parbhani to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Parbhani to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Parbhani to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Parbhani Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Parbhani to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Parbhani to Mumbai bus route leaves at 18:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1575.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Parbhani?
The last bus for Parbhani to Mumbai route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1501.
Who are the popular operators on the Parbhani to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Parbhani to Mumbai bus route are Devkrupa Travels , Sharma travel , Amaal's Travels AMUL TAJ EXP and Khurana Travel services .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Parbhani to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Parbhani Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Parbhani Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Parbhani
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.