- 11:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 11:45 Penamaluru 17h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Vanasthalipuram 05:00 LB Nagar 05:05 Dilsukhnagar 05:15 Koti 05:18 Nampally 05:20 Lakdikapool 05:30 Panjagutta 05:35 Ameerpet 05:40 SR Nagar 05:45 Erragadda 05:50 Moosapet 05:52 Kukatpally 05:55 Kphb Colony 06:00 Miyapur 06:05 Chandanagar 06:15 Bhel GateDharani Tours and TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5780 Fare Details Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs890 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1111 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1222 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1333 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:50 Penamaluru 7h 40m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 LB Nagar 04:30 Ameerpet 04:45 SR Nagar 04:55 Kukatpally 05:00 KPHB 05:20 Ashok Nagar (BHEL) 05:30 BeeramgudaSai RK TravelsNON A/C Hi-Tech Push Back (2+2) 3.2/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Penamaluru 7h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Jeedimetla 06:00 CHINTHAL 06:00 SHAPUR NAGAR 06:00 BALANAGAR 06:00 Bharatnagar 06:00 Sr Nagar 06:00 Ameerpet 06:00 Lakdikapool 06:00 Dilsuknagar 06:00 Lb Nagar 06:00 Vanastalipuram 06:00 KukatpallySri Venkata Padmavathi TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.3/5455 Fare Details Rs455 - Semi Sleeper
Rs555 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:35 Penamaluru 6h 55m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 BhelSai Dasari TravelsNON A/C Push Back (2+2) 3.8/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater
- 22:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:55 Penamaluru 7h 0m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kothapet 05:00 LB Nagar 05:05 Dilsuknagar 05:10 Malakpet 05:15 Lakdikapool 05:20 Panjagutta 05:25 Ameerpet 05:30 Esi 05:30 S R Nagar 05:35 Bharatnagar 05:45 KPHB 05:45 Kukatpally 05:50 Miyapur 05:55 LingampallySai Dasari TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:25 Penamaluru 6h 45m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 LB Nagar 05:35 Kothapet 05:40 Dilsuknagar 05:45 Malakpet 05:50 Lakdikapool 05:55 Panjagutta 06:00 Ameerpet 06:05 S R Nagar 06:10 Esi 06:20 Bharatnagar 06:25 Kukatpally 06:30 KPHB 06:35 Miyapur 06:40 LingampallySai Dasari TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Penamaluru to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Penamaluru to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Penamaluru to Hyderabad. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 6 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Penamaluru to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 700 on Penamaluru to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Penamaluru Hyderabad bus route?
49 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Penamaluru to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Penamaluru to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 11:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹780.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Penamaluru?
The last bus for Penamaluru to Hyderabad route leaves at 23:25. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹700.
What are the boarding points for Penamaluru to Hyderabad Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Penamaluru is Penamaluru .
What are the dropping points in Hyderabad for the Penamaluru Hyderabad bus route?
Dropping points in Hyderabad for this route are Beeramguda , LB Nagar , Chintal , Erragadda and Chanda Nagar .
Who are the popular operators on the Penamaluru to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Penamaluru to Hyderabad bus route are Sai Dasari Travels , Dharani Tours and Travels , Sai RK Travels and Sri Venkata Padmavathi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Penamaluru to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Penamaluru Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Penamaluru Hyderabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
Talk about Hyderabad and Charminar is the first thing that your lips utter ....
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Nehru Zoological Park
Also called as Hyderabad Zoo, Nehru Zoological Park was established in the year 1959 ....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......