- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Peravoorni 10h 15m → 06:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Perungalathur SBLToffice 05:00 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 05:10 Crompet Bus Stand 05:20 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 05:30 GUINDY 06:05 Koyambedu 9840900852Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLTNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Peravoorni 10h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 THIRUVANMIYUR VEERAS 9840920926 05:00 Adayar signal Arihant park bldg entrance 05:05 Mathyakailash temple 05:15 ANNA UNIVERSITY MAINGATE 9840920928 06:00 SAIDAPET COURT OPP PALLAVAN DEPOT 9840920928 06:10 Guindy Indian bank horse statue 06:20 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 06:30 KoyambeduShri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLTA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5734 Fare Details Rs734 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Peravooni Bus Stand 21:00 pattukottai 9h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 EgmoreNarayanamoorthy TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.5/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Peravoorni 8h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kalpakkam 04:15 Kelambakkam 04:25 Vandaloor 04:30 Perungalathur 04:45 Tambaram 05:00 Chrompet 05:10 Alandur 05:20 ashok pillar 05:30 Vadapalani Bus Stop 05:45 KoyambeduNEW UNITED TRAVELSLeyland A/C Sleeper King Size A/c Family Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Peravurani Bus Stand 9h 55m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:55 KoyambeduJRS Happy TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Peravurani 8h 50m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 ChennaiAsbath TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Peravoorni 10h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Perungalathur SBLToffice 05:25 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 05:35 Crompet Bus Stand 05:45 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 05:55 GUINDY 06:30 Koyambedu 9840900852Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
Rs600 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Peravurani 9h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kelambakkam 05:20 Perungulathur Kamaraj Statue 05:25 Tambaram Hindu Mission hospital bus stop 05:30 Chrompet 05:35 Pallavaram 06:00 MannadiRaahath TransportNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Peravoorni 10h 15m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Perungalathur SBLToffice 05:40 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 05:50 Crompet Bus Stand 06:00 Pallavaram KPN HP petrolbunk 06:10 GUINDY 06:45 Koyambedu 9840900852Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLTA/C Sleeper (2+1)734 Fare Details Rs734 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Peravurani to Chennai
How many buses are running between Peravurani to Chennai on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Peravurani to Chennai. Out of which 9 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 6 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Peravurani to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Peravurani to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Peravurani Chennai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Peravurani to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Peravurani to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹450.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Peravurani?
The last bus for Peravurani to Chennai route leaves at 20:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹734.
Who are the popular operators on the Peravurani to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Peravurani to Chennai bus route are Shri Baghyalakshmi Travels(SBLT , Narayanamoorthy Travels , Asbath Travels and Raahath Transport .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Peravurani to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Peravurani Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Peravurani Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.