- 23:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:05 Perumanallur 6h 10m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:25 Bommasandra 04:35 Electronic City 04:40 Bommanahalli 04:45 Silkboard 05:00 Madiwala 05:05 Christ College 05:15 KalasipalayamRKG TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 23:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:05 Perumanallur 5h 55m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Hosur 04:30 Bomsandra 04:35 Electronic city Tollgate 04:45 Madiwala 05:00 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5580 Fare Details Rs580 - Sleeper
- 23:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:20 Perumanallur 6h 10m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 hosur 04:55 Attibele toll gate 05:05 electronic city(near audi service)tollgate 05:10 silkboard(near renault showroom) 05:15 Madiwala(near venkateswara hospital) 05:20 Belandur Belandur - Opp. Central Mall, Outer Ring Road 05:25 Marathahalli. - Infront Of Kalamandir 05:30 Mahadevapura 05:35 kr puram (in front of railway station) 05:40 Tin Factory 05:45 Indira Nagar 05:50 ulsoor - near old begum hall 06:00 kalasipalayamNo 1 Air TravelsCapella A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Sleeper
Rs682 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Perumanallur 5h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Bommasandra 04:50 Electronic City 04:55 Bommanahalli 05:00 Silkboard 05:10 Madiwala 05:20 Christ College 05:30 KalasipalayamRKG TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.6/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Perumanallur to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Perumanallur to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Perumanallur to Bangalore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Perumanallur to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Perumanallur to Bangalore bus route leaves at 23:05. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹650.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Perumanallur?
The last bus for Perumanallur to Bangalore route leaves at 23:20. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹630.
What are the boarding points for Perumanallur to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Perumanallur are Perumanallur and Perumanallur .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Perumanallur Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Attibele , Tin Factory , Bommanahalli , Electronic City and Madiwala .
Who are the popular operators on the Perumanallur to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Perumanallur to Bangalore bus route are RKG Travels , Royal Travels and No 1 Air Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Perumanallur to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Perumanallur Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Perumanallur Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...