- 18:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:50 Podili 10h 40m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 KR PURAM 05:10 Tin Factory 05:30 Marathahalli 05:50 Silk board 06:00 Madiwala 06:20 ELECTRANICITYKomitla TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5811 Fare Details Rs811 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 PODILI 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Hosakote 06:10 K R Puram 06:25 ITI Gate 06:30 Tin Factory 06:40 Mahadevpura 06:50 Marthalli 07:00 Bellandur 07:05 HSR Layout 07:10 Silk Board Junction 07:15 BTM Layout 07:25 JAYANAGAR 9 TH BLOCK 07:30 Jayanagar 4th Block 07:35 Kalasipalyam 07:40 Majestic 07:40 Anand Rao CircleV Kaveri TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5990 Fare Details Rs990 - Sleeper
Rs1090 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Podili 11h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Hosakote 06:10 K R Puram 06:25 ITI Gate 06:30 Tin Factory 06:40 Mahadevpura 06:50 Marthalli 07:00 Bellandur 07:05 HSR Layout 07:10 Silk Board Junction 07:15 BTM Layout 07:25 Jayanagar 9th Block 07:30 Jayanagar 4th Block 07:35 Kalasipalyam 07:40 Majestic 07:40 Anand Rao CircleKaveri TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51090 Fare Details Rs1090 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Podili 9h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 KR PURAM 05:40 Tin Factory 06:00 Marathahalli 06:20 Silk board 06:30 Madiwala 07:00 ELECTRANICITYKomitla TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.3/5745 Fare Details Rs745 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Podili 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Hosakote 06:10 K R Puram 06:15 ITI Gate 06:20 Tin Factory 06:30 Mahadevpura 06:40 Marthalli 06:50 Bellandur 06:50 Sarjapur Signal 06:55 HSR Layout 07:15 Silk Board Junction 07:20 Bommanahalli 07:30 Electronic City 07:40 Bommasandra 07:40 ChandapuraKaveri TravelsA/C Seater (2+2) 3.2/51039 Fare Details Rs1039 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Podili to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Podili to Bangalore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Podili to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Podili to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Podili to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Podili Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Podili to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Podili to Bangalore bus route leaves at 18:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹811.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Podili?
The last bus for Podili to Bangalore route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹990.
Who are the popular operators on the Podili to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Podili to Bangalore bus route are Kaveri Travels , Komitla Travels and V Kaveri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Podili to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Podili Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Podili Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Podili
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...