- 19:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Pollachi 10h 5m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 POLLACHI(KPN) 8h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BangaloreK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Pollachi 8h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Kalasipalayam 04:50 MadiwalaHindusthan travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Pollachi 8h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Christ Collage 04:35 Silkboard. 04:15 Bommasandra 04:20 Electronic City 04:30 Bommanahalli 04:40 Madiwala 05:00 KalasipalyamRKG TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 POLLACHI(KPN) 7h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BangaloreK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Pollachi 21:40 Pollachi NPT College 7h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Kalasipalayam 05:10 christ college 05:00 Madiwala police station 04:50 Silk Board 04:45 Bommanahalli 04:30 Electronic CityThangamayil TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.7/5786 Fare Details Rs786 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 POLLACHI(KPN) 7h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 KALASIPALAYAM(KPN) 05:00 MADIWALA(KPN) 04:45 BOMMANAHALLI(KPN)K.P.NVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.5/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Pollachi 8h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Christ Collage 04:55 Silkboard. 04:40 Bommasandra 04:50 Electronic City 05:00 Bommanahalli 05:15 Madiwala 05:30 KalasipalyamRKG TravelsA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.5/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Gee Kay Travels Pollachi 22:00 KenathuKadavu 7h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Kalasipalyam 05:25 Minerva Circle 05:20 Double Road 05:15 Dairy Circle 05:10 Madiwala 05:05 Silk Board 05:00 Bommana Halli 05:00 ElectronicCityA1 TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pollachi to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Pollachi to Bangalore on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Pollachi to Bangalore. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Pollachi to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹550, AC bus is ₹570, Sleeper bus is ₹570 and ₹630 for AC Volvo on Pollachi to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Pollachi Bangalore bus route?
73 seats for Non AC, 120 seats for AC and 42 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Pollachi to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pollachi to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:25. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Pollachi?
The last bus for Pollachi to Bangalore route leaves at 19:25. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Pollachi to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Pollachi to Bangalore bus route are K.P.N , RKG Travels , Thangamayil Travels and Hindusthan travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 9 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pollachi Bangalore Bus Services
Pollachi, known for hosting south India's biggest cattle market, is a popular town in Coimbatore district of Tamil Nadu. Pollachi's widespread and bustling jaggery and vegetable market contributed to its connectivity to other Indian states and passenger inflow especially from south India. Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka is one of those cities that enjoy excellent road connectivity with Pollachi. Pollachi to Bangalore buses are the most availed means of road transport for locals as well as tourists. Tickets of buses in this route as well as others can be availed from Goibibo.com.
Bangalore is around 395km away Bangalore by road and is connected via National Highway 7 and 47. Several bus operators like SRS Travels, Polymer Travels, K.P.N, Hindusthan Travels, Padmesh Travels and RKG Travels serve the two destinations with coaches like A/C Sleeper, Non A/C Sleeper and A/C semi- sleeper. Bus fares are subject to fluctuations depending on factors like coach type and operator chosen. Goibibo lists the lowest available fares along with comfortable coaches to ensure a pocket friendly and hassle free trip to passengers.
First bus departs from Pollachi at around 19:25pm and last bus at around 21:15pm. Buses operate under multiple timings to maintain frequency and convenience of passengers. Minimum travel time is 8h 0m, though it may extend up to 10h 35m, depending on traffic, time of travel and coach type. Visit our online bus booking page to get all your queries answered. Before bidding adieu to Pollachi, embark on a trip to the breathtaking sites of Azhiyar Dam, Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary and Parambikulam Dam and National Park. Bangalore is equally stunning where attractions like Cubbon Park, UB City Mall and Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace acquire the top ranks of tourist attractions.
Pollachi to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Pollachi Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Pollachi Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Pollachi
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...