- 21:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 Pondicherry 21:35 Murungapakkam 21:35 Ariyankuppam 21:40 Aravind Eye Hospital 21:45 Aarupadai Veedu Medical College 21:50 mahatma gandhi medical college 6h 5m → 03:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:30 DindigulPKR TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (1+2) 3.1/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Sleeper
Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 New Bus Stand 21:46 Aravind Eye hospital 21:50 AVM College 21:50 MGM Hospital 8h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 DindigulCumbum Travels VaigaiNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
Rs600 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Pondicherry 6h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 DindigulKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 PONDICHERRY(FORCE VAN PICKUP) 5h 30m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 DindugalK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1)788 Fare Details Rs788 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Pondicherry - Tindivanam (Van/Bus Connect) 22:20 Rajiv Gandhi Statue 22:25 Pondicherry - Jipmer 4h 45m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 DindigulParveen TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)882 Fare Details Rs882 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Pondicherry-Van Pickup (upto villupuram) 6h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 DindigulYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.7/5892 Fare Details Rs892 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Maraimalai adigal salai 6h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 DGL Opp maavatta thalaimai maruthuvamanaiRathimeena travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Pondicherry - Tindivanam (Van/Bus Connect) 5h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 DindigulParveen TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.7/5560 Fare Details Rs560 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:15 Tajmahal Creation 23:30 PondicherryS R S Travels 5h 0m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Dindigul Bus StandSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pondicherry to Dindigul
How many buses are running between Pondicherry to Dindigul on the daily basis?
9 buses are running between Pondicherry to Dindigul. Out of which 11 are sleeper buses, 6 are AC buses and 5 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Pondicherry to Dindigul bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pondicherry to Dindigul bus route leaves at 21:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹400.
When does the last bus leaves for Dindigul from Pondicherry?
The last bus for Pondicherry to Dindigul route leaves at 21:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Pondicherry to Dindigul bus route?
Top operators on the Pondicherry to Dindigul bus route are Parveen Travels , Cumbum Travels Vaigai , K.P.N and YBM Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pondicherry to Dindigul Bus Offers & Promos
Pondicherry Dindigul Bus Schedule & Info
Pondicherry Dindigul Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Pondicherry
Top Bus routes from Dindigul
Top Trains from Dindigul
Hotels in Dindigul
Popular attractions in Dindigul
- Berijam Lake
A road trip from Chennai will take you kilometres away from the hustle bustle of a city life to a hidden scenic freshwater reservoir called Berijam Lake, situated in the upper Palani Hills of Kodaikanal. The calm scenic waters of the lake, adjoining greenery and towering hills made it a must visit destination in Kodaikanal over the years.
- Bear Shola Falls
Bear Shola falls is counted among such attractions in Kodaikanal, which are visited by a large number of tourists every year. The gorgeous fall got its name because bears used to.......
- Dindigul Fort
Overlooking a valley, Dindigul is a city in Tamil Nadu, located about 400 km away from Chennai. The city is home to Dindigul Fort, which is believed to be first built by the Nayakas of Madurai, in order to defend their country from the invading Mysore army. Later, it was rebuilt by Haider Ali and finally was captured by the British in 1790, who garrisoned it till 1860. Presently, the fort is maintained by the Archaeological Survey of India.
- Dindigul Hill
The famous attraction of this hill is the flower which blooms in every 12 years and is known as the Kurunji flower.