- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:25 Pondicherry 17:45 JIPMER 10h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointJBT TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/52100 Fare Details Rs2100 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 New Busstand 17:45 Jipmer 10h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Bellary ChowrastaMorning star travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/51984 Fare Details Rs1984 - Sleeper
Rs2089 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Pondicherry 11h 0m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Bellary X RoadsKaveri TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2614 Fare Details Rs2614 - Sleeper
Rs2719 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 New Busstand 18:45 Jipmer 10h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Bellary ChowrastaMorning star travelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 3.6/51680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pondicherry to Kurnool
How many buses are running between Pondicherry to Kurnool on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Pondicherry to Kurnool. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
When does the first Pondicherry to Kurnool bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pondicherry to Kurnool bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2100.
When does the last bus leaves for Kurnool from Pondicherry?
The last bus for Pondicherry to Kurnool route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1680.
Who are the popular operators on the Pondicherry to Kurnool bus route?
Top operators on the Pondicherry to Kurnool bus route are Morning star travels , JBT Travels and Kaveri Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pondicherry to Kurnool Bus Offers & Promos
Pondicherry Kurnool Bus Schedule & Info
Pondicherry Kurnool Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Pondicherry
Top Bus routes from Kurnool
Hotels in Kurnool
Popular attractions in Kurnool
- Belum Caves
Belum Caves is the longest cave system and is one of the Kurnool attractions which are visited by most of the people. It is an underground cave and has ......
- Srisailam Dam
One of the twelve largest hydroelectric power projects in the country, Srisailam Dam is one of the supreme attractions of the town, located on the bank of........
- Oravakallu Rock Garden
Nature never stops surprising humans with its creations. On every vacation one seems to discover a new treasure hidden in nature's casket. One such enchantment that will takes one's breath away can be seen in the amazing rock formations in Kurnool, the Oravakallu Rock Garden. The Indian version of the Grand Canyon gives one the pleasure of leisure and adventure with aesthetic delights, all at the same time.
- Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple
Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple, in Srisailam, is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva situated here. Srisailam is located in the Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh state. The temple is also one of the 18Maha Sakti Peeths.