- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Pondicherry - Tindivanam (Van/Bus Connect) 22:10 Jipmer Pondicherry - Tindivanam Van Connect 8h 55m → 06:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:55 Ooty Main Bus Stand - Sri Murugan Travels 07:00 Ooty Main Bus StandParveen TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/5770 Fare Details Rs770 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Pondicherry-Van Pickup (upto villupuram) 8h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Ooty 1YBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/51092 Fare Details Rs1092 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Pondicherry-Van Pickup (upto villupuram) 9h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Ooty 1YBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51144 Fare Details Rs1144 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Pondicherry - Tindivanam (Van/Bus Connect) 22:55 Jipmer Pondicherry - Tindivanam Van Connect 7h 50m → 06:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:35 Ooty Parveen TravelsParveen TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51039 Fare Details Rs1039 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Pondicherry (Pickup Van/Bus) 8h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 OotyKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51039 Fare Details Rs1039 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pondicherry to Ooty
How many buses are running between Pondicherry to Ooty on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Pondicherry to Ooty. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
When does the first Pondicherry to Ooty bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pondicherry to Ooty bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹770.
When does the last bus leaves for Ooty from Pondicherry?
The last bus for Pondicherry to Ooty route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1144.
What are the boarding points for Pondicherry to Ooty Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Pondicherry are Jipmer and Others .
What are the dropping points in Ooty for the Pondicherry Ooty bus route?
Dropping points in Ooty for this route is Others .
Who are the popular operators on the Pondicherry to Ooty bus route?
Top operators on the Pondicherry to Ooty bus route are Parveen Travels , YBM Travels and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pondicherry to Ooty Bus Offers & Promos
Pondicherry Ooty Bus Schedule & Info
Pondicherry Ooty Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Ooty
Popular attractions in Ooty
- Pykara Lake and Waterfalls
Pykara river is the largest river and is located about 21 kms from the city on the Ooty-Mysore road in the Niligiri district. The area around the...
- Ooty Lake
Situated at a distance of approximately 3km from the city of Ooty in the Nilgiris district is the artificial Ooty Lake which spreads over an area of 65 acres. It was constructed in the year 1824 by John Sullivan, the then Collector of Coimbatore. The lake is skirted by tall Eucalyptus trees while its waters are fed by streams that meander through the hills. Those who have a keen interest in photography can surely get some amazing clicks of water birds along with the beautiful Nilgiri mountain ranges in the backdrop.
- Ooty Tea Factory
Spread over an area of nearly1 acre of land, the Ooty Tea Factory is situated amid the blue hills of Nilgiris, perched at an altitude of approximately 1839metre. Located at a distance of around 4 km from the city-centre, it is a must visit place for all tea lovers. It houses the Tea Museum as well where visitors can learn about the origin of different kinds of tea leaves that are used across the globe along with the history of tea in India and its evolution in the Nilgiris. While inside the factory, one can learn and appreciate the method of tea processing by CTC (Cut, Twist and Curl) machines. Sip a hot cup of tea as you admire the beautiful surroundings of the place.