- 00:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:30 Pondicherry Universal Trvls Near Busstand 9842432926 8h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Rameswaram van dropUniversal Travels(From Mannady)A/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1)740 Fare Details Rs740 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs890 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs940 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Pondicherry - Tindivanam (Van/Bus Connect) 9h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 RameswaramParveen TravelsNon A/C Hi-Tech Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.7/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Pondicherry-Hebron Office - VAN/BUS PICKUP 8h 45m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Rameswaram Bus StandHebron transportsA/C Sleeper (2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 PONDICHERRY(FORCE VAN PICKUP) 8h 30m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 RameshwaramK.P.NMulti Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5903 Fare Details Rs903 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Pondicherry-Van Pickup (upto villupuram) 8h 15m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 RameswaramYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/51144 Fare Details Rs1144 - Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Pondicherry Universal Trvls Near Busstand 9842432926 8h 31m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 RameswaramUniversal TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/5560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pondicherry to Rameshwaram
How many buses are running between Pondicherry to Rameshwaram on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Pondicherry to Rameshwaram. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Pondicherry to Rameshwaram bus route?
The minimum fare for on Pondicherry to Rameshwaram bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Pondicherry Rameshwaram bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Pondicherry to Rameshwaram bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pondicherry to Rameshwaram bus route leaves at 00:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹740.
When does the last bus leaves for Rameshwaram from Pondicherry?
The last bus for Pondicherry to Rameshwaram route leaves at 00:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹740.
Who are the popular operators on the Pondicherry to Rameshwaram bus route?
Top operators on the Pondicherry to Rameshwaram bus route are K.P.N , YBM Travels , Universal Travels and Hebron transports .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pondicherry to Rameshwaram Bus Offers & Promos
Pondicherry Rameshwaram Bus Schedule & Info
Pondicherry Rameshwaram Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Pondicherry
Top Bus routes from Rameshwaram
Hotels in Rameshwaram
Popular attractions in Rameshwaram
- Dhanushkodi Temple
As we travel across India's diverse geography, we pause 1001 times either by going speechless with its colorful and varied topography or simply to praise the immaculate creations of man. Apart from ravishing scenery and brick masterpieces, several traditional and religious practices have painted the picture of a culturally rich India. South India is one piece of land where gods and goddesses form an intricate part of man's life. Its foregone era symbolized by pujas, rituals and traditional practices has been beautifully restored by the present generation. A pilgrimage trip to Dhanushkodi Temple, Dhanushkodi gives a deeper insight into South India's legendary stories and belief in Hindu gods.
- Kothandaramaswamy Temple
Nestled on the southernmost tip of the country, Kothandaramaswamy temple has gone through with some critical times in the past. During the cyclone, the temple.....
- Jada Tirtham
It is a famous temple of the city which has great historical backdrop. Though the temple is small but.....
It is one of the major Rameshwaram attractions. Many devotees come here to worship the lord as well as to take bath in......