- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:30 Swathy Travels 14h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 05:15 Electronic city 05:30 Bommasandara 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalyamSPS Travels IndiaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5699 Fare Details Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs799 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs899 - Seater/Sleeper
- 16:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:20 Central junction 13h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Hosur Kallada,Opp.busstand^^0434-4325526,9360105500,Kallada,above janani hotel 06:10 Electronic city,Phase Two Toll Gate, In Front of Audi Car Service 9343125500^^Phase Two Toll Gate, In Front of Audi Car Service 06:10 Bommasandra,Kallada Travels,9343125500^^Hennagra Gate Bus Stop Infront of Sangeetha Mobile 06:20 Bommanahalli ^^08040946698,25731818,Kallada Travels,Near Shell Pe 06:30 Madiwala Maruthi Nagar Main Road (Next To Balaji Medicals)08042010000.42112525^^Madiwala Maruthi Nagar Main Road (Next To Balaji M 06:50 silk board^^080-42112526,42010000,32928132 07:00 Opp Kalasipalayam Bus Stand.Ambika KalladaTravels^^Kallada,Opp.yathri Nivas lodge, 9343455500Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs950 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 PONKUNNAM (Pickup Van/Bus) 12h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Hosur 06:05 Attibele 06:10 Bommasandra 06:15 Electronic City toll gate 06:25 Silk Board 06:30 Madiwala 06:40 Christ Collage 06:50 Willson Garden 07:00 Kalasipalayam Sk TravelsKerala linesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
Rs1207 - Sleeper
Rs1312 - Sleeper
- 18:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 PONKUNNAM 11h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Hosur 05:40 Bommasandra 05:45 Electronic City toll gate 05:50 Silk Board 06:00 Madiwala 06:15 Kalasipalayam Sk TravelsKerala linesVolvo B11R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ponkunnam to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Ponkunnam to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Ponkunnam to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Ponkunnam to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1260 for AC Volvo on Ponkunnam to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Ponkunnam Bangalore bus route?
and 28 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Ponkunnam to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ponkunnam to Bangalore bus route leaves at 15:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹699.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Ponkunnam?
The last bus for Ponkunnam to Bangalore route leaves at 18:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1155.
Who are the popular operators on the Ponkunnam to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Ponkunnam to Bangalore bus route are Kerala lines , SPS Travels India and Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ponkunnam to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Ponkunnam Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Ponkunnam Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ponkunnam
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...