- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Ponamaravathi 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 SRM COLLEGE 04:10 Vandaloor 04:25 Perungalaltur 04:30 Tambaram Hindu 04:40 Chrompet 04:45 Pallavaram 04:50 Guindy 04:55 Vadapalani 05:00 Koyambedu 05:30 AmbatturSree KKR Tours & TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater Maharaja push back (2+2) 3.8/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Ponamaravathi 8h 45m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 KoyambeduSri Ramajayam TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater Maharaja push back (2+2) 3.9/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Ponamaravathi Near Bus Stand 9h 10m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:05 SRM University 04:20 Vandaloor 04:25 Perungulathur 04:35 Tambaram 04:40 Chrompet 04:50 Pallavaram 05:00 Guindy Alandur Court Near 05:05 Vadapalani Bridge End Bus Stop 05:10 Koyambedu Adyar Anand Bhavan 05:20 Mugappair 05:30 Ambattur Estate 05:40 Ambattur O TRamu travelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Ponamaravathi Near Bus Stand 8h 45m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Srm University 04:40 Perungulathur Bus Stand 04:50 Tambaram Hindu Mission Hospital 05:00 Chrompet 05:05 Pallavaram 05:10 Gunindy 05:15 Ashok Pillar Anjappar Hotel 05:20 Vadapalani Bridge End Bus Stop 05:25 CMBT Bus Stand 05:30 Thirumangalam Hp Petrol Bunk 05:35 Ambattur Estate 05:40 Ambattur O TCVT BusA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)499 Fare Details Rs499 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs599 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ponnamaravathi to Chennai
How many buses are running between Ponnamaravathi to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Ponnamaravathi to Chennai.
When does the first Ponnamaravathi to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ponnamaravathi to Chennai bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Ponnamaravathi?
The last bus for Ponnamaravathi to Chennai route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹499.
Who are the popular operators on the Ponnamaravathi to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Ponnamaravathi to Chennai bus route are CVT Bus , Sree KKR Tours & Travels , Sri Ramajayam Travels and Ramu travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ponnamaravathi to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Ponnamaravathi Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Ponnamaravathi Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Ponnamaravathi
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.