- 08:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:00 PORBANDAR 10h 15m → 18:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:15 BHUJGSRTCEXPRESS217 Fare Details Rs217 - Seater
- 11:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 11:45 PORBANDAR 10h 30m → 22:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:15 BHUJGSRTCNon A/C Seater (2+3)228 Fare Details Rs228 - Seater
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 PORBANDAR 9h 35m → 04:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 BHUJGSRTCSleeper (2+1)319 Fare Details Rs319 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 PORBANDAR 9h 35m → 04:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:35 BHUJGSRTCNon A/C Seater (2+1)239 Fare Details Rs239 - Seater
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Narsan Tekri- Ramkrupa Office 19:00 Jubilee Bridge Porbandar 10h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 R.T.O Circle, Vagad 2 Chowisi, Katira Complex (Patel Office) - 9925244260 05:30 V.D High School - 9925244258Patel tours and travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Porbandar to Bhuj
How many buses are running between Porbandar to Bhuj on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Porbandar to Bhuj.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Porbandar to Bhuj bus route?
The minimum fare for on Porbandar to Bhuj bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Porbandar Bhuj bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Porbandar to Bhuj bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Porbandar to Bhuj bus route leaves at 08:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹217.
When does the last bus leaves for Bhuj from Porbandar?
The last bus for Porbandar to Bhuj route leaves at 11:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹228.
Who are the popular operators on the Porbandar to Bhuj bus route?
Top operators on the Porbandar to Bhuj bus route are GSRTC and Patel tours and travels .
Porbandar to Bhuj Bus Offers & Promos
Porbandar Bhuj Bus Schedule & Info
Porbandar Bhuj Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Porbandar
Top Bus routes from Bhuj
Top Trains from Porbandar
Top Trains from Bhuj
Popular attractions in Bhuj
- Kutch Museum
To explore beyond the tangible charm of Gujarat, one that will dig deep and bring-out historical facts and secrets that have long been hidden in its bosom, the Museum of Kutch should be explored. Renowned as Gujarat's oldest museum, the Kutch Museum has the largest existing collection of the Kshatrapa inscriptions, samples of the now-extinct Kutchi script and the local currency of Kutch- Kori.
- Aina Mahal
Indian history considers it to be one of the elegant monuments in Bhuj, Gujarat. And why won't it, because Aina Mahal is the finest example of Indian palaces that was built with touches of European influences. It was built during the reign of Rao Lakhpatji under the craftsmanship of the famous architect Ram Singh Malam.
- Prag Mahal
It is made up of new marble and sandstone during the 19th century. Durbar Hall and the clock tower are .........
- Sharad Bagh Palace
This place was owned by Maharao and later after his death it is turned into a small museum. Tended gardens in .............