- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 POTHAKALANVILAI 13h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Villupuram Bypass 04:00 Tindivanam By Pass 04:15 Melmaruvathur 04:30 Chengalpattu Toll 04:40 Singaperumal Kovil 04:45 Maraimalai Nagar 04:50 SRM University 04:55 Guduvanchery 05:00 Urappakkam 05:05 Vandalur 05:10 Perungalathur 05:20 Tambaram 05:25 Chrompet 05:30 Pallavaram 05:35 Airport 05:40 Guindy Kathipara Bridge 05:45 Ashok Pillar 05:50 Vadapalani 06:00 KoyambeduHasan TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1295 Fare Details Rs1295 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:05 Pothakalanvilai 12h 25m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 Villupuram Bypass 03:00 Tindivanam Bye pass 03:15 Melmaruvathur 03:25 Maduranthagam By Pass 03:35 Chengalpet By Pass 03:40 Chengalpet Toll 03:45 Mahendra City 03:50 SP Kovil 03:55 Maraimalainagar 04:00 SRM College 04:05 Guduvancheri 04:10 Urappakkam 04:15 Vandaloor 04:20 Perungalathur 04:30 Tambaram 04:40 Chrompet 04:50 Pallavaram 05:00 Guindy Alandur Court Near 05:10 Kasi Theatre 05:15 Ashok Pillar 05:20 Vadapalani 05:30 KoyembeduApple BusNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Pothakalanvilai 12h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:05 Thindivanam Byepass 03:30 Chengalpet TollGate 04:35 Singaperumal kovil 04:35 Melmaruvathur 04:45 MahindraCity 04:50 MaraimalaiNagar 04:55 SRM College 05:10 Guduvanchery 05:20 Vandalur Cresent College 05:30 Urappakkam 05:40 Perungalathur 05:45 Tambaram 05:55 Chromepet 06:05 Pallavaram 06:10 Guindy Alandur Court 06:15 Ashok Pillar 06:20 Vadapalani 06:30 Koyambedu Bus stand.Thenmozhi TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Pothakalanvilai 11h 45m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:05 Tindivanam 04:10 Melmaruvathur 04:15 Maduranthagam By Pass 04:25 Chengalpet By Pass 04:35 Chengalpet Toll 04:40 Mahendra City 04:45 SP Kovil 04:50 Maraimalainagar 04:55 SRM College 05:00 Guduvancheri 05:05 Urappakkam 05:10 Vandaloor 05:15 Perungalathur 05:20 Tambaram 05:30 Chrompet 05:40 Pallavaram 05:50 Guindy Alandur Court Near 05:55 Kasi Theatre 06:00 Ashok Pillar 06:05 Vadapalani 06:15 Koyembedu 06:40 MannadyApple BusA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs945 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pothakalanvilai to Chennai
How many buses are running between Pothakalanvilai to Chennai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Pothakalanvilai to Chennai.
When does the first Pothakalanvilai to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pothakalanvilai to Chennai bus route leaves at 17:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1295.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Pothakalanvilai?
The last bus for Pothakalanvilai to Chennai route leaves at 17:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Pothakalanvilai to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Pothakalanvilai to Chennai bus route are Apple Bus , Hasan Travels and Thenmozhi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pothakalanvilai to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Pothakalanvilai Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Pothakalanvilai
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.