- 20:17 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:17 Sharma travels - nr. Shankar lodge 8h 43m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Baba Petrol PumpRLT Travels.A/C Sleeper (2+1)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Sharma travels camp road near shankar lodge 7h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Adalat RoadPooja Travels NagpurA/C Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Sharma travels, pulgaon 7h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Adalat RoadRajlaxmi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Sharma travels camp road near shankar lodge 6h 29m → 05:14 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:14 Adalat RoadPooja Travels NagpurA/C Sleeper (2+1)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Sharma travels camp road 6h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Manmandir terminalSaini Travels Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1)1393 Fare Details Rs1393 - Sleeper
Rs1500 - Sleeper
Rs1607 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pulgaon to Aurangabad
How many buses are running between Pulgaon to Aurangabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Pulgaon to Aurangabad. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Pulgaon to Aurangabad bus route?
The minimum fare for , AC bus is ₹1050, Sleeper bus is ₹1050 on Pulgaon to Aurangabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Pulgaon Aurangabad bus route?
, 146 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Pulgaon to Aurangabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pulgaon to Aurangabad bus route leaves at 20:17. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹1050.
When does the last bus leaves for Aurangabad from Pulgaon?
The last bus for Pulgaon to Aurangabad route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1200.
Who are the popular operators on the Pulgaon to Aurangabad bus route?
Top operators on the Pulgaon to Aurangabad bus route are Pooja Travels Nagpur , Rajlaxmi Travels , RLT Travels. and Saini Travels Pvt. Ltd. .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pulgaon to Aurangabad Bus Offers & Promos
Pulgaon Aurangabad Bus Schedule & Info
Pulgaon Aurangabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Pulgaon
Top Bus routes from Aurangabad
Top Trains from Aurangabad
Hotels in Aurangabad
Popular attractions in Aurangabad
- Bibi Ka Maqbara
A near-replica of the famous Taj Mahal with the essence of a son's priceless emotions imbibed gives birth to Bibi-ka-Maqbara, an amazing mausoleum in Aurangabad. It is dedicated to the warm memories of Aurangazeb's wife, Rabia-ul-Durani and is an exceptional effort on the part of a son, Prince Azim Shah, to express his unparalleled love for his mother. The mausoleum has stood the test of time but is lesser-appreciated than its more-famous counterpart.
Located on the banks of the Godavari River, Paithan is a city positioned approximately 56km south of Aurangabad. One could explore this small yet wonderful city on foot. Glimpses of Paithan's glorious past gets slowly unveiled in the bends and corners of the city. A number of sightseeing options can be enjoyed by tourists. Some of the well-known attractions among them are the Eknath Maharaj Temple, Nathsagar Dam, Jayakwadi Bird Sanctuary, Jnanyeshwari Vatika and the Paithani Kendra.
- Panchakki (Water Mill)
To commemorate the Muslim saint Baba Shah Muzzafar, Panchakki was built in 1624 A.D. Panchakki dates back to ........
To commemorate the Muslim saint, Baba Shah Muzzafar, Panchakki was built in 1624 A.D. The mill derives its name from...