- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Wakkad Pune 19:50 BaNer Sadanand Resort 20:00 Chandni Chowk 20:15 Kataraj 20:30 Kinara Hotel 10h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 MOTHI CIRCLE 06:35 Bellary Old Bus StandMeenakshi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Wakkad Pune 19:50 BaNer Sadanand Resort 20:00 Chandni Chowk 20:15 Kataraj 20:30 Kinara Hotel 10h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 MOTHI CIRCLE 06:35 Bellary Old Bus StandMeenakshi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.8/51150 Fare Details Rs1150 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Mitramandal Chowk Joshi Travels 20:00 Swargate Atul Travels 20:05 Padmavati Near Swami Vivekanand Statue Pickup Van/Bus 20:40 Wakad Ginger Hotel 20:45 Baner Sadanand Resorts 20:55 Chandni Chowk 21:05 Warje 21:15 Katraj - Atul Tavels 21:45 Khed Shivapur 21:55 Shirwal 11h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Canara Pinto Office KSRTC Bus StandCANARA PINTOA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51580 Fare Details Rs1580 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Swarget Van pickup 20:30 Hinjewadi 20:30 Wakad 21:30 Kathrej 12h 15m → 09:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 Opp BUDA parkS.R.E Travels (Ananth Group)Luxura A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Swargate S R S Travels (Pickup Van/Bus) 21:15 Wakhad Ginger Hotel 21:20 Wakad Hinjewadi - SRS Travels 21:25 Chandini Chowk 21:40 Katraj - Wonder City 9h 50m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 BellaryS R S TravelsSRS TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 2.2/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 WAKAD - HINJEWADI BRIDGE, VRL VIJAYANAND TRAVELS,BHUJBAL CHOWK, (M) 7768006179 22:30 SWARGATE,MITRAMANDAL CHOWK. VRL VIJAYANAND TRAVELS. OPP - IDEA SHOWROOM. VAN PICKUP.(M)7391053392. 23:00 KATRAJ,WONDER CITY BUILDING,OPP JAIN TEMPLE,PH NO :- 020 - 24376664.(M)08879941526 / 08879941524 11h 30m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 BALLARI VRL TRAVELS OFFICE,BUDA COMPLEX SHOP NO 16, BENGALURU ROAD MOTHI CIRCLE BALLARI 9343993255VRL TravelsI-Shift Multi Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
Rs1470 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pune to Bellary
How many buses are running between Pune to Bellary on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Pune to Bellary. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Pune to Bellary bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1365 for AC Volvo on Pune to Bellary bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Pune Bellary bus route?
and 58 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Pune to Bellary bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pune to Bellary bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1100.
When does the last bus leaves for Bellary from Pune?
The last bus for Pune to Bellary route leaves at 23:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1365.
Who are the popular operators on the Pune to Bellary bus route?
Top operators on the Pune to Bellary bus route are Meenakshi Travels , CANARA PINTO , VRL Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pune to Bellary Bus Offers & Promos
Pune Bellary Bus Schedule & Info
Pune Bellary Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Pune
Top Bus routes from Bellary
Top Trains from Pune
Top Trains from Bellary
Hotels in Bellary
Popular attractions in Bellary
- Mahanavami Dibba
As one takes a tour of the Royal enclosure in Hampi, the Mahanavami Dibba stands as the tallest structure, in its premises, ready to delight onlookers with its glorious past. From a distance it looks like a simple elevated structure but on a closer look, the three-layered giant structure slowly gets unveiled. This grand architecture is symbolic of the victory of Krishnadavaraya over Udayagiri and was subsequently improvised by succeeding rulers.
- Pattabhirama Temple
This temple is one of the prime locations which were constructed between 1530 and 1542. This ancient temple is .......
- Lotus Mahal
This monument has fine structure which represents Hindu Sikharas. These Sikharas has horizontal pyramidal where .......