- 06:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:30 SWARGATE, PUNE 06:42 HADAPSAR 11h 0m → 17:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:30 BIDAR 17:15 KHANAPUR 17:00 MALBARGA 16:45 BHALKI 16:30 BHATAMBRA 16:20 JAWALGA 16:15 HULSON 16:00 BASWANKAILYAN 17:50 SASTAPUR 13:50 KARNATAKA BORDERMSRTCPARIVARTAN NIGHT EXPRESS560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater
- 21:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:05 Bhosari landewadi pump,near rajmata collage 02025511010 19:45 Shree venkatesh travels nigdi 9096021234 20:10 Prakash travel nashik phata 9096021234 19:25 Dhawade wasti - mahadev travels , end of fly over pune 19:35 Krishnanager - dyaneshwari travels 19:20 Bhosari near ankushrao natyagragha 21:35 Hadapsar opp vaibhav theater 20:55 Shivajinagar near bank of maharastra 21:10 Opp jahangir hospital samin travels 19:55 Chinchwad highway near petrolpump 02025511010 21:25 Fatima nagar opp renault showroom next to ganesh mandir 02025511010 9h 50m → 07:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:25 Bus stand 07:25 BidarSamy Travels lucky travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.1/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 WAKAD - HINJEWADI BRIDGE, VRL VIJAYANAND TRAVELS,BHUJBAL CHOWK, (M) 7768006179 22:30 SWARGATE,MITRAMANDAL CHOWK. VRL VIJAYANAND TRAVELS. OPP - IDEA SHOWROOM. VAN PICK UP.(M)7391053392. 23:00 KATRAJ,WONDER CITY BUILDING,OPP JAIN TEMPLE,PH NO :- 020 - 24376664.(M)08879941526 / 08879941524 8h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 BIDAR OPP VIJAYALAXMI PH 9343993257, 08482-229835VRL TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 WAKAD - HINJEWADI BRIDGE, VRL VIJAYANAND TRAVELS,BHUJBAL CHOWK, (M) 7768006179 22:30 SWARGATE,MITRAMANDAL CHOWK. VRL VIJAYANAND TRAVELS. OPP - IDEA SHOWROOM. VAN PICK UP.(M)7391053392. 23:15 KATRAJ,WONDER CITY BUILDING,OPP JAIN TEMPLE,PH NO :- 020 - 24376664.(M)08879941526 / 08879941524 8h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 BIDAR OPP VIJAYALAXMI PH 9343993257, 08482-229835VRL TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
Rs840 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pune to Bidar
How many buses are running between Pune to Bidar on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Pune to Bidar. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Pune to Bidar bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹560, AC bus is ₹735, Sleeper bus is ₹735 on Pune to Bidar bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Pune Bidar bus route?
101 seats for Non AC, 32 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Pune to Bidar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pune to Bidar bus route leaves at 06:30. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹560.
When does the last bus leaves for Bidar from Pune?
The last bus for Pune to Bidar route leaves at 06:30. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹560.
Who are the popular operators on the Pune to Bidar bus route?
Top operators on the Pune to Bidar bus route are VRL Travels , Samy Travels lucky travels and MSRTC .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pune to Bidar Bus Offers & Promos
Pune Bidar Bus Schedule & Info
Pune Bidar Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Pune
Top Bus routes from Bidar
Top Trains from Pune
Top Trains from Bidar
Popular attractions in Bidar
- Guru Nanak Jhira
The first and revered Guru of the Sikhs, Guru Nanak Dev Ji was on his second Udasi (missionary tour) of South India when he reached Bidar after passing through Khandwa, Nagpur, Golconda and Hyderabad. On his way he had visited numerous temples and met several Muslim saints and Pirs with whom he had long spiritual conversations. At the outskirts of Bidar the Guru stayed with his companion, Mardana.
- Papnash Shiva Temple
The Papnash Shiva Temple in Bidar, Karnataka. holds great religious significance, as it is believed that the Shivlinga enshrined here along with the temple were installed by Lord Rama, while returning from Lanka. The temple is flooded by tourists and devotees all round the year, especially during the Hindu festival of Shivaratri.
- Narshimha Jhira Water Cave Temple at
The Narsimha Jhira Water Cave Temple, approximately 1km from Bidar, is popular not only among religious devotees, but also amongst tourists, adventure seekers and couples alike. The temple, dedicated to Lord Narasimha, an avatar of Lord Vishnu, is built inside a cave, under the Manichoola hill range.
- Bidar Fort
The foundation stone of historical Bidar Fort was laid by Ahmad Shah Bahman of Bahamani Dynasty. The town of Bidar is situated in the northern part of Karnataka at an altitude of 2,200 feet. It occupies a predominant position in the chapters of Indian history because the town witnessed the rise and fall of various dynasties like Bahamani Dynasty and Barid Shahi dynasty.