- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Bhosari 20:10 Thermax Chowk 20:20 Nigadi 20:25 Akurdi 20:40 Chinchawad 21:00 Wakad 21:15 Chandani Chowk 21:30 Kothrud 22:00 Swargate 22:45 Hadapsar 8h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 BijapurSR TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 22:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Wakad 22:45 Swargate 23:15 Katraj 8h 10m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 BijapurSR TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
Rs1207 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 WAKAD - HINJEWADI BRIDGE, VRL VIJAYANAND TRAVELS,BHUJBAL CHOWK, (M) 7768006179 22:30 SWARGATE,MITRAMANDAL CHOWK. VRL VIJAYANAND TRAVELS. OPP - IDEA SHOWROOM. VAN PICKUP.(M)7391053392. 23:00 KATRAJ,WONDER CITY BUILDING,OPP JAIN TEMPLE,PH NO :- 020 - 24376664.(M)08879941526 / 08879941524 6h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 NEAR MARATI VIDYALAY PH 08352 - 220220 / 9620231929 / 9343993259VRL TravelsI-Shift Multi Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/52205 Fare Details Rs2205 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Wakhad Ginger Hotel 22:50 Wakad Hinjewadi - SRS Travels 23:00 Swargate 23:05 Chandini Chowk 23:30 Katraj - Wonder City 6h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 BijapurSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.8/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Pune - Wakad - Near Ginger Hotel 23:35 Pune - Hinjewadi- Hinjewadi Bridge, Near Ranjai Hotel 23:45 Pune - Jagtap Dairy - Opp. Khaiber Hotel 00:00 Pune - Brihman Chowk 00:20 Pune - Shivajinagar- Station, Bank Of Maharashtra 00:30 Pune - Jahangir Hospital- Chirag Travels Co. 00:45 Pune - Fatima Nagar - Near Ganesh Temple 01:00 Pune - Hadapsar- Opp. Vaibhav Theater 01:10 Pune - Hadapsar- Opp Vaishali Hotel Akashvani Bus Stop 6h 40m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Vijapura, Chirag Travels Co.™ C/O Ganesh Travels, Shop No 7, Near KSRTC Bus Stand, CMC Complex.Chirag Travels Co.Volvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)3150 Fare Details Rs3150 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pune to Bijapur
How many buses are running between Pune to Bijapur on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Pune to Bijapur. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Pune to Bijapur bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹2205 for AC Volvo on Pune to Bijapur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Pune Bijapur bus route?
and 37 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Pune to Bijapur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pune to Bijapur bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Bijapur from Pune?
The last bus for Pune to Bijapur route leaves at 22:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1155.
Who are the popular operators on the Pune to Bijapur bus route?
Top operators on the Pune to Bijapur bus route are SR Travels , Chirag Travels Co. , SRS Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pune to Bijapur Bus Offers & Promos
Pune Bijapur Bus Schedule & Info
Pune Bijapur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Pune
Top Bus routes from Bijapur
Top Trains from Pune
Top Trains from Bijapur
Popular attractions in Bijapur
- Ibrahim Rauza
Ibrahim Rauza was designed by a Persian architect and built under the able guidance of Ibrahim Adil Shah II in the 15th century. With the vision to maintain a harmonious relationship between Hindus and Muslims, this architectural masterpiece was initiated. Splashed with mesmerizing sculptures and beautiful adornments, the Ibrahim Rauza will grab your eyeballs from the first instant.
- Torvi Narasimha Temple
This temple was constructed underground which is close to Adil Shahi's Sangeeth mahal. Devi Lakshmi is .............
- Gol Gumbaz
The Indian state of Karnataka is a treasure trove of Islamic architecture. Stories of victory and defeat, fear and courage of rulers of Islamic India are weaved with perfection across every hook and nook of the state. Bijapur in Karnataka is such a well- preserved land of Islamic architecture, where the Gol Gumbaz proudly calls it the father of all.
A symbol of valour, a symbol of pride, the 'Malik-e-Maidan' stands within the precincts of the Bijapur Fort, now silent but once-roaring with robustness and power, to appease millions of admirers with its glorious past. Set-up by Mohammad Adil Shah, it is believed to have been the largest weapon built during medieval times. Inscriptions on the cannon reveal that it was built by a Turkish officer, Muhammad-bin-Hassan Rumi, serving the king of Ahmednagar and was later captured and brought to Bijapur by General Murari Pandit.