- 17:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:10 Wakad Ginger Hotel 17:20 Wakad Hinjewadi Bridge 17:40 Chandini Chowk 18:00 Katraj Wonder City 16h 50m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Gandhi SqureNayagi TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1)1600 Fare Details Rs1600 - Sleeper
Rs1700 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Wakhad Ginger Hotel 16:30 Swargate 16:40 Wakad Hinjewadi - SRS Travels 17:00 Chandini Chowk 17:30 Katraj - Wonder City 15h 15m → 08:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Gandhi SqureS R S TravelsSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 WAKAD - HINJEWADI BRIDGE, VRL VIJAYANAND TRAVELS,BHUJBAL CHOWK, (M) 7768006179 18:30 SWARGATE,MITRAMANDAL CHOWK. VRL VIJAYANAND TRAVELS. OPP - IDEA SHOWROOM. VAN PICK UP.(M)7391053392. 18:45 KATRAJ,WONDER CITY BUILDING,OPP JAIN TEMPLE,PH NO :- 020 - 24376664.(M)08879941526 / 08879941524 13h 45m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 KIKKERI PH 0821 - 2448989 07:30 COLAMBIA ASIA HOSPITAL MYSORE PH 0821 - 2448989 08:30 OPP KALYAN JEWELLERS PH 0821 - 2448989VRL TravelsI-Shift Multi Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/51890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Sleeper
Rs1995 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 WAKAD - HINJEWADI BRIDGE, VRL VIJAYANAND TRAVELS,BHUJBAL CHOWK, (M) 7768006179 18:30 SWARGATE MITRAMANDAL CHOWK. VRL VIJAYANAND TRAVELS OPP - IDEA SHOWROOM. VAN PICK UP(M)7391053392. 19:00 KATRAJ,WONDER CITY BUILDING,OPP JAIN TEMPLE,PH NO :- 020 - 24376664.(M)08879941526 / 08879941524 14h 15m → 09:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 KIKKERI PH 0821 - 2448989 08:15 COLAMBIA ASIA HOSPITAL MYSORE PH 0821 - 2448989 09:15 OPP KALYAN JEWELLERS PH 0821 - 2448989VRL TravelsVolvo Multi Axle SemiSleeper I-Shift B11R (2+2) 3.5/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:10 Wakhad Ginger Hotel 18:20 Wakad Hinjewadi - SRS Travels 18:30 Swargate S R S Travels (Pickup Van/Bus) 18:40 Chandini Chowk 19:00 Katraj - Wonder City 13h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Gandhi SqureS R S TravelsSRS TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 2.5/51680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 20:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Swargate S R S Travels (Pickup Van/Bus) 19:30 Wakhad Ginger Hotel 19:35 Wakad Hinjewadi - SRS Travels 19:50 Chandini Chowk 20:05 Katraj - Wonder City 13h 25m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Gandhi SqureS R S TravelsSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 2.5/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pune to Mysore
How many buses are running between Pune to Mysore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Pune to Mysore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Pune to Mysore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1050 on Pune to Mysore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Pune Mysore bus route?
103 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Pune to Mysore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pune to Mysore bus route leaves at 17:10. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1600.
When does the last bus leaves for Mysore from Pune?
The last bus for Pune to Mysore route leaves at 17:10. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1600.
Who are the popular operators on the Pune to Mysore bus route?
Top operators on the Pune to Mysore bus route are SRS Travels , VRL Travels and Nayagi Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pune Mysore Bus Services
Though located in two different states and at distance as much as nearly 896km, Pune and Mysore are two of those Indian cities that enjoy excellent intra-state road connectivity. Pune and Mysore are linked via National Highway 4 and it is few of those routes that is availed by both business and recreational travellers to a great extent. Apart from private vehicles, the route is served by Pune to Mysore buses on frequent basis. Being affluent in industrial, educational and tourism sectors, Pune and Mysore are always in high demand amongst locals as well as outsiders. Pre-booking of bus tickets in this route is therefore advisable for a smooth hassle free journey.
Presently, the cities are served by three buses under operators like SRS Travels, VRL Travels and Kallada Travels. Volvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper and Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper are readily available coaches in this route. Bus service resumes from evening as the first bus departs from Mysore at around 18:00pm. There are multiple pick up and drop points, so passengers are requested to visit Goibibo's online bus booking page to get latest information on bus timings, terminals, travel time, coach types and operators.
One can book bus tickets from Goibibo.com to avail lowest fares in any route. Availability of comfortable coaches and economical tickets promise a budget and hassle free road trip to anywhere in India. As mentioned earlier, the cities are known to visitors from round the world, some spectacular tourist attractions of Pune include Aga Khan Palace, Osho Commune International, Shivneri Fort and Shaniwar Wada. Places of interest in Mysore on the other hand include Mysore Palace, Namdroling Nyingmapa Monastery and Somnathpur Temple.
Pune to Mysore Bus Offers & Promos
Pune Mysore Bus Schedule & Info
Pune Mysore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Pune
Top Bus routes from Mysore
Top Trains from Pune
Top Trains from Mysore
Hotels in Mysore
Popular attractions in Mysore
- Jaganmohan Palace
Fondly nicknamed as the 'City of Palaces', Mysore's architectural beauty revolves around its age old gallant palaces bearing the royal stories of Wodeyar dynasty. Art,culture and heritage dispersed all over Mysore lure art lovers, historians and amateur travellers from round the country. In its list of palaces, Jaganmohan Palace occupies a strikingly important position and is known to attract visitors since its inception.
- Brindavan Gardens
Located at a distance of 19 kms from Mysore City Center are the Brindavan Gardens of Mysore.
- Lalitha Mahal
A touch of majesty, a feel of stateliness can be relished in the phenomenal Lalitha Mahal that stands testimony to the royal taste and opulence of the then Maharja of Mysore. It was designed by Maharaja Krishnaraj Bahadur Wadiyar IV to house the likes of the Viceroy of India and other renowned dignitaries. Nestled on a hilltop amid terraced and landscaped gardens, Lalitha Mahal is one grand show of style, design, architecture, embellishments and enchantments.
- Railway Museum
Located on Krishnaraja Sagar Road, the Railway Museum of Mysore is second only after the National Railway Museum, New Delhi. The museum is situated in front of the Central Food and Technology Institute and was set up in the year 1979.