- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Puri Bus-Stand Mashirbari - 9903400910,9853236842 11h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Esplanade B C Roy Market - 03340068495Royal cruiserVolvo A/C Seater (2+2) 4.1/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Puri Bus Stand 10h 0m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Esplande Bus standSHYAMOLI PARIBAHAN Pvt. Ltd.Volvo A/C Seater Executive Luxury (2+2) 3.9/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Puri Bus Stand 10h 30m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 BabughatPradhanLeyland A/C Seater/Sleeper Semi Luxury (2+2) 3.4/5577 Fare Details Rs577 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Mashirbari 10h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Babughat 05:10 Esplande Bus standGreenlineVolvo A/C Seater Pushback (2+2)787 Fare Details Rs787 - Seater
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Puri Bus Stand 10h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 BabughatPradhanVolvo Multiaxle A/C Seater Multi axle semi sleeper (2+2) 3.4/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Puri - Near Main Bus Stand 10h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Kolkata3-Near Back Side Of Eden GardenDolphin tours and travelsVolvo A/C Seater (2+2) 2.4/5809 Fare Details Rs809 - Seater
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Puri - Near Main Bus Stand 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Kolkata3-Near Back Side Of Eden GardenDolphin tours and travelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5536 Fare Details Rs536 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Puri to Kolkata
How many buses are running between Puri to Kolkata on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Puri to Kolkata.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Puri to Kolkata bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹750 for AC Volvo on Puri to Kolkata bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Puri Kolkata bus route?
and 112 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Puri to Kolkata bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Puri to Kolkata bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹750.
When does the last bus leaves for Kolkata from Puri?
The last bus for Puri to Kolkata route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹536.
Who are the popular operators on the Puri to Kolkata bus route?
Top operators on the Puri to Kolkata bus route are Dolphin tours and travels , Pradhan , OSRTC and Royal cruiser .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Puri to Kolkata Bus Offers & Promos
Puri Kolkata Bus Schedule & Info
Puri Kolkata Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Puri
Top Bus routes from Kolkata
Top Trains from Puri
Top Trains from Kolkata
Hotels in Kolkata
Popular attractions in Kolkata
- Belur Math
Approximately 30 minutes from Kolkata, Belur Math that is located on the right bank of River Hoogly is a temple that is notable for exhibiting Hindu, Christian and Islamic motifs as a symbol of unity of all religions.
- New Market
The New Market is one of the busiest places in Kolkata. It is located in the heart of the city and is one of the shopping hubs in Kolkata. The New Market in Kolkata, which is also known as the Hogg Market, is located on the Lindsay Street.
- Victoria Memorial
A perpetual notion one carries from Kolkata is the immaculate white Victoria memorial bounded by verdant greenery and broad roads. It is dedicated to Queen Victoria and bids an insight into the ......
- Birla Mandir
Kolkatais a colorful land where the old British masterpieces and contemporary architectural wonders exist in harmony. It is a unique city where one can experience traditional practices and enjoy contemporary lifestyle. As the air of spirituality dominates Kolkata's environment, one can find numerous temples dedicated to various Hindu deities here. One such architectural masterpiece that captures the attention of every pilgrims and leisure tourists is the Birla Mandir. It is located at the heart of the city and is dedicated to Lord Krishna and his beloved Radha.