- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 PUSAD 15:45 SHEMBALPIMPRI 16h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 07:50 DADAR EAST 08:30 MUMBAI CENTRALMSRTCPARIVARTAN NIGHT EXPRESS570 Fare Details Rs570 - Seater
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Pusad- vidarbha express travels 14h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Victoriya terminusVidarbha Express TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Chanakya Travels Shivaji Chowk Pusad 14h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Panvel -Near Vijay Sales 06:45 VASHI 07:00 Chembur East Yogi Restaurant 07:15 Sion Below Bridge Aparna Hotel 07:30 DADAR 08:00 Cotton Green Vishwavihar HotelChanakya TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Chintamani travels shivaji chowk (pusad) 15h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Panvel 07:15 Vashi 08:00 Mumbai CST 08:15 CBD (Belapur) 08:30 Chembur 08:30 KamotheChintamani TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Chintamani travels shivaji chowk (pusad) 14h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Thane 07:35 Vikhroli 07:45 Ghatkopar 08:00 Sion 08:10 Dadar 08:30 Mumbai CSTChintamani TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Pusad to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Pusad to Mumbai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Pusad to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Pusad to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Pusad to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Pusad Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Pusad to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Pusad to Mumbai bus route leaves at 15:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹570.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Pusad?
The last bus for Pusad to Mumbai route leaves at 17:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Pusad to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Pusad to Mumbai bus route are Chintamani Travels , Vidarbha Express Travels , MSRTC and Chanakya Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Pusad to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Pusad Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Pusad Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Pusad
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.