- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 Puttur 9538853429 08244254135 7h 30m → 21:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:30 Anandarao Circle 08022288888Seabird Tourists ITDC VIP Special DarshanVolvo A/C Multi Axle SemiSleeper (2+2) 1.8/5577 Fare Details Rs577 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Puttur 8h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Gandi Nagar- Sri Jayadeva Hostel BuildingPoornima ToursNon A/c Seater (2+2) 3.6/5630 Fare Details Rs630 - Seater
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Puttur 8h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Gandhi Nagar- 2 nd cross 04:50 Majestic Bus Stand- Railway Station Entrance 04:45 SatellitePoornima ToursNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5560 Fare Details Rs560 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Puttur 8h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:20 Koramangala Sony World Signal 06:05 Willson Garden 05:35 T Dasarahalli 05:25 8th Mile 06:30 Domlur 06:15 MADIWALA 06:10 Shanthi Nagar Reliance Market 06:00 Majestic Anand Rao CircleArc 05:40 Yeshwanthpur Govardhan TheaterGreen Line Travels And HolidaysNon A/C Sleeper (1+2) 4.1/5570 Fare Details Rs570 - Sleeper
Rs649 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:16 Bolwar Anjaneya 21:16 Haradi Katte 21:17 Kotecha Circel 21:17 Padil Katte 21:18 Sugagama A P M C Road 21:40 Puttur Bus Stand 8h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Koramangala 05:15 Indira Nagar 05:10 M G Road 05:00 Race Course Road Sugama Tourist 04:55 Majestic Anandrao Circle 04:50 Vijaynagar Tollgate 04:45 Rajajinagar Metro Station 04:40 Yashwanthpur 04:35 Jalahalli Circle 04:30 Sugama T Dasarahalli 06:10 Jambu Savari Dinne Bmtc Depo 05:50 Vijaya Bank Colony 05:45 Panduranga Nagar / Bannerghatta Road 05:35 B T M Layout 05:30 MadiwalaSugama TouristsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5610 Fare Details Rs610 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:22 Kabaka Junction 21:25 Nagara Vivekananda 22:00 Puttur Bus Stand 7h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Jambu Savari Dinne Bmtc Depo 06:55 B K Circle Sugama Kothanur Dinne 06:50 Navodaya Nagar 06:45 R B I Layout 06:40 Brigade Millenium 06:35 J P Nagar 15th Cross. 06:30 Raghavendra Swamy Mata 06:25 Jayanagar 4th Block 06:20 South End Road K R Road 06:15 Nagasandra Circle 06:10 Lalbagh 06:05 Corporation Circle 06:00 Race Course Road Sugama Tourist 05:45 Anand Rao Circle Mejestic 05:40 Navarang Circle 05:35 Jalahalli Circle 05:30 Sugama T DasarahalliSugama TouristsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5610 Fare Details Rs610 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Puttur 7h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 MYSORE 02:30 Kushalnagara 01:30 madikeri 06:50 Madiwala 06:45 Chamrajpet 06:40 Ramakrishna Ashram 06:35 Basavangudi 06:30 Jayanagar 4th block 06:25 Jayadeva hospital 06:20 BTM Layout 06:15 Lal Bagh 06:10 Majestic 06:00 setlight busstand 06:00 Kalasipalaya 05:40 kengeriCauvery Travels-Cauvery TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs699 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs749 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs799 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:42 Kabaka Junction 22:43 Mura 22:45 Darbe Circle Bus Stop 22:45 Puttur Bus Stand 22:50 Bolwar Junction Puttur 22:50 Bolwar Anjaneya temple 7h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 Majestic Anand Rao Circle 05:15 Rajajinagar Navarang 05:07 Govardhan 05:05 Goragunte Palya 05:00 Jalahalli Cross 04:50 8th Mile Bus Stop 04:45 Nelamangal Srisai Travels 06:40 Hsr Layout Bmtc Bus Depot 06:35 Iblur Bus Stop 06:30 Bellandur Flyover End 06:26 Marathahalli Krishna Travels 06:25 Marathahalli Borewell Bus Stop 06:20 HAL Market 06:18 Kasturi Nagar Skywalk Bus Stop 06:15 Ramamurthi Nagar Skywalk Bus Stop 06:14 Horamavu Signal 06:12 Banaswadi Uttam Sagar 06:10 Ganesh Bakery Kammanahalli 06:05 Hennur Cross 06:05 Nagavara Manyata Embassy Park 06:00 Rt Nagar Pragathi Tourist 06:00 Hebbal Bus stopPragathi Tourist Corporation-Non A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
Rs550 - Sleeper
Rs600 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:55 Kabaka Junction 22:56 Mura 22:57 Darbe Circle Bus Stop 23:00 Puttur Bus Stand 23:05 Bolwar Anjaneya temple 23:06 Bolwar Junction Puttur 6h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Yeshwanthpur Circle 04:55 Govardhan 04:51 Goragunte Palya 04:50 Jalahalli Cross 04:40 8th Mile Bus Stop 04:30 Nelamangal Srisai Travels 07:15 Narayana Hrudayalaya 07:14 Bommasandra Rao Travels 07:12 Hebbagodi Bus Stop 07:10 Huskur Gate 07:05 Veerasandra Bus Stop 07:00 Electronics City 06:55 Konappana Agrahara 06:50 Hosa Road Junction 06:45 Singasandra Bus Stop 06:40 Kudlu Gate Junction 06:35 Garvebhavi Palya 06:30 Bommanahalli Bus Stop 06:25 Rupena Agrahara 06:15 koramangala 06:10 domloor fly over 06:05 Indiranagar K F C Circle 06:00 Ramamurthi Nagar Skywalk Bus Stop 05:58 Horamavu Signal 05:55 Banaswadi Uttam Sagar 05:45 Kammanahalli Ganesh Bakery 05:40 Nagavara Manyata Embassy Park 05:35 Hebbal Bus stop 05:30 Rt Nagar Pragathi TouristPragathi Tourist Corporation-Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Puttur 9538853429 08244254135 8h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:10 Devegowda Petrol Bunk 08022288888 08:00 Jayanagar 4th Block 08022288888 07:50 Lal Bagh 9880436363 08025500186 08022288888 07:45 Corporation Circle 08022288888 07:35 Gandhinagar 08022288888 07:30 Anandarao Circle 08022288888 07:00 Yeshwanthpura Seabird Tourists 9900486334 08023574600 06:40 Jalahalli Cross 9900025746 08041750136 06:30 Nelamangala Mss Travels 9900025746 080417501360802228888Seabird TouristsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.4/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
Rs550 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Puttur to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Puttur to Bangalore on the daily basis?
10 buses are running between Puttur to Bangalore. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, and 6 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Puttur to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹500 and ₹577 for AC Volvo on Puttur to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Puttur Bangalore bus route?
191 seats for Non AC and 41 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Puttur to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Puttur to Bangalore bus route leaves at 14:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹577.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Puttur?
The last bus for Puttur to Bangalore route leaves at 14:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹577.
Who are the popular operators on the Puttur to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Puttur to Bangalore bus route are Sugama Tourists , Pragathi Tourist Corporation- , Poornima Tours and Seabird Tourists .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Puttur to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Puttur Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Puttur Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Puttur
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Puttur
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...