- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 RAJAMAHENDRAVARAM 17h 15m <→ 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:15 BNG KEMPEGOWDA BS TERMINAL 1APSRTC-2637AMARAVATHI (VOLVO / SCANIA A.C Multi Axle) 4.3/51841 Fare Details Rs1841 - Seater
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Gokavaram Bus Stand 16:10 Lalacheruvu Junction 16:15 Morampudi Junction 16:20 Vemagiri Bus Stop 15h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Kolar 07:30 Hoskote 07:45 KR Puram 07:50 ITI Gate 08:00 Tin Factory 08:10 Mahadevapura 08:20 Marathahalli 08:30 Bellandur 08:40 Agara 08:45 HSR Layout 09:00 Silkboard Junction 09:30 KalasipalyamRajesh TransportsVolvo Multi Axle Sleeper B11R (2+1) 4.3/52703 Fare Details Rs2703 - Sleeper
Rs2808 - Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Gokavaram Busstand 16:10 Lalacheruvu Junction 16:15 Morampudi Junction 16:30 Vemagiri Junction 16h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Kolar 07:45 Hoskote 08:00 KR Puram 08:05 ITI Gate 08:10 Tin Factory 08:20 Mahadevpura 08:25 Marathalli 08:30 Bellandur 08:35 Sarjapur Flover 08:40 HSR Layout 08:45 Silk Board 08:50 Madiwala 08:55 Dairy circle 09:00 Jayanagar 3rd Block 09:05 Corporation Circle 09:15 Anand rao circleMorning Star TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51774 Fare Details Rs1774 - Sleeper
Rs1879 - Sleeper
Rs1984 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Rajahmundry -Gokavaram Bus stand 17:40 Lalacheruvu Junction 17:45 Morampudi Junction 15h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Hoskote 080 -41226363 07:15 K R puram - 080 41226363 07:20 TIn Factory ( Vibhav holidays) 080 -41226363 07:45 marathahalli kalamandir 080 - 41226363 08:00 Silk Board 080-41226363 08:10 Madiwala 080 -41226363 08:30 Anand rao circle Vibhav holidays 080-41226363Vibhav HolidaysVolvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.1/52500 Fare Details Rs2500 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:35 LALACHERUVU JUNCTION 17:40 morampudi junction 15h 15m → 08:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Hoskote 08:10 K.R Puram 08:20 Mahadevapura 08:25 Marathahalli 08:30 Bellandur 08:35 Agara 08:40 Hsr Layout 08:55 Silk BoardBig BusA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51738 Fare Details Rs1738 - Sleeper
Rs1831 - Sleeper
- Get 15.0 % Extra OFF More17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:10 Diwancheruvu 17:20 LALACHERVU 17:30 Morampudi 17:35 Bommuru 17:45 Vemagiri 14h 15m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Mulbagal 08:00 Kolar 08:30 Hosakote 08:40 K R Puram 08:45 ITI Gate 08:50 Tin Factory 09:00 Mahadevpura 09:10 Marthalli 09:15 Marthahalli Multiplex 09:25 Bellandur 09:30 Sarjapur Signal 09:35 HSR Layout 09:45 Silk Board JunctionV Kaveri TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/52024 Fare Details Rs2024 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Lalacheruvu Junction 18:10 Morampudi Junction 18:25 Vemagiri Bus Stop 17h 15m → 11:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:15 KR Puram 09:45 Hoskote 10:00 Kolar 10:05 ITI Gate 10:10 Tin Factory 10:25 Mahadevapura 10:30 Marathahalli 10:40 Bellandur 10:50 Agara 10:55 HSR Layout 11:00 Silkboard Junction 11:15 KalasipalyamRajesh TransportsVolvo Multi Axle Sleeper B11R (2+1) 4.1/51968 Fare Details Rs1968 - Sleeper
Rs2073 - Sleeper
- 18:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:10 Diwanchervu 18:30 Lalachervu 18:40 Morampudi Junction 14h 45m → 08:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Hoskote 08:30 K.R Puram 08:35 I.T.I Gate 08:45 Tin Factory 08:55 Mahadevapura 09:00 Marathahalli 09:10 Bellandur 09:20 Agara 09:25 Hsr Layout 09:40 Silk BoardSREEONEMercedes Benz Business Class A/C Sleeper (2+1)2026 Fare Details Rs2026 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 morampudi junction 14h 25m → 08:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Hoskote 08:30 K.R Puram 08:35 I.T.I GATE 08:45 TIN FACTORY 08:55 Mahadevapura 09:00 MARATHAHALLI(BANGALORE) 09:10 BELLANDUR(BANGALORE) 09:20 AGARA(BANGALORE) 09:25 HSR LAYOUT(BANGALORE) 09:40 Silk BoardBig BusA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51879 Fare Details Rs1879 - Sleeper
Rs1984 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:50 Lalacheruvu Junction 19:00 Morampudi Junction 19:15 Vemagiri Bus Stop 15h 30m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Kolar 10:00 Hoskote 10:15 KR Puram 10:20 ITI Gate 10:30 Tin Factory 10:45 Mahadevapura 10:50 Marathahalli 11:00 Bellandur 11:05 Agara 11:10 HSR Layout 11:20 Silkboard JunctionRajesh TransportsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/51758 Fare Details Rs1758 - Sleeper
Rs1863 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Rajahamundery 14h 0m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Palamaner 08:00 Mulbagal 08:15 Kolar 08:30 Hoskote 08:45 K R Puram 09:00 Tin Factory 09:05 Mahadevpura 09:15 Marathahalli 09:20 Bellandur 09:25 H S R Layout 09:30 Silk Bord 09:35 B T M Layout 09:40 B T M Water Tank 09:45 Jayanagar 9th Block 10:00 BanashankariSam TouristCapella A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/52623 Fare Details Rs2623 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Rajahmundry to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Rajahmundry to Bangalore on the daily basis?
11 buses are running between Rajahmundry to Bangalore. Out of which 10 are sleeper buses, 9 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Rajahmundry to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1841, Mercedes is 2026 on Rajahmundry to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Rajahmundry Bangalore bus route?
197 seats for Volvo, 39 seats for Mercedes buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Rajahmundry to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rajahmundry to Bangalore bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹2703.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Rajahmundry?
The last bus for Rajahmundry to Bangalore route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1968.
What are the boarding points for Rajahmundry to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Rajahmundry are Morampudi Junction , Lala Cheruvu , Vemagiri Junction , Gokavaram Bus Stand and Rajamahendravaram .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Rajahmundry Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Mulbagal , Agara , Mahadevapura , Kalasipalyam and Others .
Who are the popular operators on the Rajahmundry to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Rajahmundry to Bangalore bus route are Rajesh Transports , Big Bus , Morning Star Travels and APSRTC-2637 .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 9 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rajahmundry Bangalore Bus Services
Rajahmundry is not only the cultural capital of Andhra Pradesh but is credited for being the birthplace of Telegu language and being the base for the first film studio in the state. It surely has a couple of attractions to take pride in. The city is studded with numerous gold, silver and platinum outlets and is home to one of the largest cloth markets in the country. Locals and tourists simply love to binge on its traditional cuisine namely Aavakaya, Pootarekelu, Pulasa, Mirchi bhajji and masala. Bangalore's irrepressible charm lies in its climate, ambience, resources, opportunities, lifestyle, Victorian-era architecture and an enthralling dining, drinking and music scene. With numerous institutes, industries and round-the-year fiestas, the city witnesses a huge influx of students, professionals and tourists. For easy commutation between the two cities, one must avail Rajahmundry to Bangalore buses.
A number of operators are functional on the Rajahmundry Bangalore route, prominent among them are SRS Travels, VRL Travels and Sitara Travels. Passengers can book tickets through Goibibo's user-friendly, online bus booking platform, where-from one an obtain all relevant information on the desired bus route. To crack the best deals on Rajahmundry to Bangalore bus fares, log onto our official website. At present, it ranges in-between Rs.1000 and Rs.1372. For maximum comfort on roads, passengers can choose from A/C Sleeper and Volvo A/C Multi-axle Semi Sleeper, as per their requirements.
The first bus from Rajahmundry leaves station at 04:00pm in the afternoon while the last bus for the day departs at 07:15pm in the evening. The distance of approximately 824km between the two cities is covered in a minimum of 13h 40m and a maximum of 16h 30m. While in Rajahmundry, a number of attractions keep tourists delighted namely Papi Hills, Kadiyapulanka, Kotilingeswara Temple, Rallabandi Subbarao Government Museum, Markandeya Temple and Dowleswaram Barrage. Boat rides on the Godavari River are immensely popular as well. Bangalore's kitty flaunts the ISKCON Temple, Ulsoor Lake, Bellandur Lake, Bannerghata National Park, Bangalore Fort, Hesaraghatta Lake, Sankey Tank, Chowdiah Memorial Hall, Freedom Park, Banashankari Amma Temple, Male Mahadeshwara Hills, Wonderla, St. Mary's Basilica and Bugle Rock.
Rajahmundry to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Rajahmundry Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Rajahmundry Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...