- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Lalacheruvu Junction 19:10 Morampudi Junction 19:15 Vemagiri Junction 11h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 KoyambeduMorning star travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/52404 Fare Details Rs2404 - Sleeper
Rs2509 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:05 LALA CHERUVU JN 20:15 MORUMPUDI JN 20:25 Vemagiri Junction 11h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 KoyembeduSri Krishna TravelsA/c Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51774 Fare Details Rs1774 - Sleeper
Rs1879 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Lalacheruvu Junction 21:35 Morampudi Junction 10h 15m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Red Hills 07:15 Madhavaram 07:30 Anna Nagar 08:00 KoyembeduKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C -Multi Axle Semi sleeper (2+2) 3.7/51680 Fare Details Rs1680 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 LALACHARUVU JUNCTION 21:40 MURAMPUDI JUNCTION 10h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 KoyambeduVks TransportA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.0/53150 Fare Details Rs3150 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Lalacheruvu 21:35 Marampudi junction 10h 45m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 ChennaiKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.0/51916 Fare Details Rs1916 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Lalacheruvu Junction 21:40 Morampudi Junction 10h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Red Hills 07:10 Madhavaram 07:15 Anna Nagar 07:30 KoyembeduSri Krishna TravelsVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2) 4.0/51984 Fare Details Rs1984 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:35 Lalacheruvu 21:40 Morampudi Junction 9h 5m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Tada - Sricity 06:00 RMK Engg College 06:15 Redhills Tollgate 06:25 Madhavaram Roundtana 06:30 Kolathur 06:35 Annanagar West 06:35 Lucas TVS 06:40 Koyambedu (Old Thirumangalam) 06:45 Koyambedu CMBT 06:50 ASHOK PILLAR. 06:50 VADAPALANI. 06:55 Guindy. 07:00 SAIDAPET Bus Stand 07:05 MADHYA KAILASH - Railway Station 07:05 ANNA UNIVERSITY 07:10 Perungudi 07:10 TIDEL PARK 07:15 SHOLLINGANALLUR 07:20 SATHYABHAMA UNIVERSITY 07:25 NAVALUR-AGS 07:30 SiruseriYBM TravelsMercedes Benz Multi Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/52257 Fare Details Rs2257 - Sleeper
Rs2362 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Lala cheruvu 21:50 Morampudi junction 10h 15m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Red Hills 07:50 Madhavaram- 08:15 Padi 08:30 KoyambeduOrange tours and travelsVolvo a/c multi axle sleeper (2+1) 4.1/52520 Fare Details Rs2520 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Lalacheruvu Junction 22:35 Morampudi Junction 10h 15m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 ChennaiKaveri TravelsVolvo a/c multi axle sleeper (2+1) 3.4/52404 Fare Details Rs2404 - Sleeper
Rs2509 - Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:35 Lalacheruvu 22:40 Morampudi Junction 8h 35m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Tada - Sricity 06:30 RMK Engg College 06:40 Redhills Tollgate 06:50 Madhavaram Roundtana 06:55 Kolathur 07:00 Lucas TVS 07:05 Annanagar West 07:10 Koyambedu (Old Thirumangalam) 07:15 Koyambedu CMBT 07:20 VADAPALANI. 07:25 Ashok Pillar 07:30 Guindy. 07:35 SAIDAPET Bus Stand 07:40 ANNA UNIVERSITY 07:45 MADHYA KAILASH -Railway Station 07:50 TIDEL PARK 07:55 Perungudi 08:00 SHOLLINGANALLUR 08:05 SATHYABHAMA UNIVERSITY 08:10 NAVALUR-AGS 08:15 SiruseriYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/52362 Fare Details Rs2362 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Lalacheruvu Junction 23:40 MORUMPUDI JN 9h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:00 ChennaiSri Krishna TravelsVolvo a/c multi axle sleeper (2+1)2427 Fare Details Rs2427 - Sleeper
Rs2533 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Rajahmundry to Chennai
How many buses are running between Rajahmundry to Chennai on the daily basis?
11 buses are running between Rajahmundry to Chennai. Out of which 12 are sleeper buses, 12 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Rajahmundry to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1680, Mercedes is 2257 on Rajahmundry to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Rajahmundry Chennai bus route?
171 seats for Volvo, 4 seats for Mercedes buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Rajahmundry to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rajahmundry to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2404.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Rajahmundry?
The last bus for Rajahmundry to Chennai route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹2427.
Who are the popular operators on the Rajahmundry to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Rajahmundry to Chennai bus route are Sri Krishna Travels , Kaveri Travels , YBM Travels and Morning star travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 8 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rajahmundry to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Rajahmundry Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Rajahmundry Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Rajahmundry
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Rajahmundry
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.