- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Gokavaram Bus Stand 20:05 LALA CHERUVU JN 20:15 MORUMPUDI JN 20:25 Vemagiri Junction 11h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointSri Krishna TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51123 Fare Details Rs1123 - Sleeper
Rs1181 - Sleeper
- 21:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:20 Rajahmundry HP Bunk 21:25 Rajahmundry Morampudi Junction 10h 10m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:05 Redhills Tollgate 07:15 Madhavaram Roundana - Hotel Mubarak 07:30 Koyembedu Parveen Terminus - Parveen Travels Pvt Ltd 07:45 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus) 08:00 Central Railway StationParveen TravelsMercedes Multi-Axle Semi-sleeper (2+2) 3.7/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Lalacheruvu Junction 21:35 Morampudi Junction 9h 45m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 ChennaiKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2) 3.9/51039 Fare Details Rs1039 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Lalacheruvu 21:35 Marampudi junction 10h 45m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 ChennaiKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/52078 Fare Details Rs2078 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Lalacheruvu Junction 21:40 Morampudi Junction 10h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Red Hills 07:15 Madhavaram 07:30 Anna Nagar 08:00 KoyembeduSri Krishna TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/5997 Fare Details Rs997 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:35 Lalacheruvu 21:40 Morampudi Junction 9h 35m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Tada - Sricity 06:30 RMK Engg College 06:40 Redhills Tollgate 06:50 Madhavaram Roundtana 06:55 Kolathur 07:00 Lucas TVS 07:05 Annanagar West 07:10 Koyambedu (Old Thirumangalam) 07:15 Koyambedu 07:20 VADAPALANI. 07:25 Ashok Pillar 07:30 Guindy. 07:35 SAIDAPET Bus Stand 07:40 Anna university 07:45 MADHYA KAILASH -Railway Station 07:50 TIDEL PARK 07:55 Perungudi 08:00 SHOLLINGANALLUR 08:05 sathyabama univercity OMR 08:10 NAVALUR-AGS 08:15 SiruseriYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Lala cheruvu 21:50 Morampudi junction 10h 15m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Red hills 07:50 Madhavaram 08:15 Anna nagar 08:30 KOYAMBEDUOrange Tours & TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 3.8/51300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Lalacheruvu Junction 22:35 Morampudi Junction 9h 45m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 ChennaiKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 4.2/51312 Fare Details Rs1312 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Rajahmundry to Chennai
How many buses are running between Rajahmundry to Chennai on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Rajahmundry to Chennai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Rajahmundry to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹997 for AC Volvo on Rajahmundry to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Rajahmundry Chennai bus route?
and 161 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Rajahmundry to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rajahmundry to Chennai bus route leaves at 19:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1123.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Rajahmundry?
The last bus for Rajahmundry to Chennai route leaves at 21:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2078.
Who are the popular operators on the Rajahmundry to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Rajahmundry to Chennai bus route are Sri Krishna Travels , Kaveri Travels , YBM Travels and Komitla Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rajahmundry to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Rajahmundry Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Rajahmundry Chennai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Rajahmundry
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Rajahmundry
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Valluvar Kottam Temple
The Valluvar Kottam is situated on the corner of Kodambakkam High Road and Village Road and is dedicated to Saint Thiruvalluvar. It was built in 1976 by M. Karunanidhi who was the chief minister of Tamil Nadu during 1975-76.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.