- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 RAJAPALAYAM 19:35 KRISHAN KOIL 12h 0m <→ 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 SHANTHI NAGAR BSTNSTCULTRA DELUXE 4.0/5631 Fare Details Rs631 - Seater
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 RajapalyamArun Forwarding 10h 25m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Hosur 06:00 Madiwala 06:15 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5549 Fare Details Rs549 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Rajapalayam 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Hosur 05:25 Electronic city Tollgate 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalayamRoyal TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 RajapalyamArun Forwarding 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Madiwala 06:00 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5749 Fare Details Rs749 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Rajapalayam 20:20 Surprise Travels 9h 15m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Athipally 05:00 Electronic City 05:05 Bommasandra Narayana Hrudayalaya 05:15 Silk Board 05:25 Madiwala City Bus Stand 05:30 Madiwala Police Station 05:35 Shanthi Nagar 05:40 KalasipalayamParveen TravelsNON A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Rajapalayam 10h 5m → 06:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:55 Hosur 05:15 Bomma Sandra 05:35 Electronic City 05:55 Madiwala 06:25 kalasipalayamSri Amarnath TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:20 Rajapalayam 10h 20m → 06:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Electronic City 06:20 Silk Board 06:30 Madiwala 06:40 KalasipalayamNational Travels MaduraiNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 RAJAPALAYAM(KPN) 10h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 BangaloreK.P.NNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Rajapalayam to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Rajapalayam to Bangalore on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Rajapalayam to Bangalore. Out of which 8 are sleeper buses, and 8 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Rajapalayam to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rajapalayam to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹631.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Rajapalayam?
The last bus for Rajapalayam to Bangalore route leaves at 19:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹631.
What are the boarding points for Rajapalayam to Bangalore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Rajapalayam is Others .
What are the dropping points in Bangalore for the Rajapalayam Bangalore bus route?
Dropping points in Bangalore for this route are Attibele , Shanthinagar , Electronic City , Madiwala and Silk Board .
Who are the popular operators on the Rajapalayam to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Rajapalayam to Bangalore bus route are SRS Travels , TNSTC , Royal Travels and Parveen Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rajapalayam Bangalore Bus Services
Rajapalayam, a town in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, is known for its star attraction, the Ayyanar Falls along with the Polignar Hound, an Indian Sighthound, well-known for its tracking and hunting finesse. Primarily an agricultural land, the town has slowly gained base in textile manufacturing and houses a number of mills for spinning and weaving cotton as well. At a distance of nearly 515km from Rajapalayam lies the glamorous city of Bangalore which is invariably famous for its much happening dining, drinking and music scene. Modernity and culture amicably walks hand-in-hand here. The cityscape is seen studded with gardens, lakes, palaces, museums, temples and a cartload of present-day glitters. The city is as much for tourists as it is for students and professionals. Avail buses from Rajapalayam to Bangalore for easy commutation between these two cities.
From our travel portal, one can avail timely discounts on all scheduled bus tickets by simply booking tickets through our user-friendly ticket booking platform. Online bus booking from Rajapalayam to Bangalore is easy and hassle-free with Goibibo.com. The first bus leaves station at 07:15pm in the evening while the last bus for Bangalore can be availed latest by 08:30pm. A travel time of 9h15m to 11h0m is necessary to cover the entire road distance between the two destinations. SRS Travels, Royal Travels, K.P.N and Parveen Travels provide wonderful services on this route with their fleet of Non A/C Semi Sleepers and Non A/C Sleepers.
Bus fares from Rajapalayam to Bangalore currently ranges in-between Rs.570 and Rs.750, but are subject to periodic fluctuations. Tourist attractions in Rajapalayam include the Ayyanar Koil Forest Area (Ayyanar Falls), Sri Vallakattu Karuppasamy Kovil, Sanjeevi Hills and Shenbagathoppu Grizzled Squirrel Wildlife Sanctuary. Bangalore's kitty flaunts Lal Bagh, Cubbon Park, Ulsoor Lake, Bellandur Lake, Banashankari Amman Temple, Bangalore Aquarium, Tipu Sultans' Summer Palace, Thottikallu, Devanahalli Fort, Peninsular Gneiss, Kodandarama Temple, Male Mahadeshwara Hills and Freedom Park.
Rajapalayam to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Rajapalayam Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Rajapalayam Bangalore Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...