- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Rajapalayam 6h 45m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 PollachiArthi TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper/Sleeper(2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
Rs600 - Semi Sleeper/Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Rajapalayam 6h 15m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 PollachiSPS Travels IndiaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Rajapalayam 6h 0m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 PollachiArthi TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Rajapalayam to Pollachi
How many buses are running between Rajapalayam to Pollachi on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Rajapalayam to Pollachi. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Rajapalayam to Pollachi bus route?
The minimum fare for on Rajapalayam to Pollachi bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Rajapalayam Pollachi bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Rajapalayam to Pollachi bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rajapalayam to Pollachi bus route leaves at 21:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Pollachi from Rajapalayam?
The last bus for Rajapalayam to Pollachi route leaves at 21:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Rajapalayam to Pollachi bus route?
Top operators on the Rajapalayam to Pollachi bus route are Arthi Travels and SPS Travels India .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rajapalayam to Pollachi Bus Offers & Promos
Rajapalayam Pollachi Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Rajapalayam
Top Bus routes from Pollachi
Top Trains from Rajapalayam
Hotels in Pollachi
Popular attractions in Pollachi
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........
- Pollachi Ayyappan Temple
Built in the year 1970, the temple holds many similarities with the Sabarimala Ayyappan Temple which is one of the ........
- Sulakkal Mariamman Thirukoil
Another major attraction, Sulakkal Mariamman Thirukoil is a famous religious place in Pollachi which is situated at ...........
- Maasaniamman Thirukoil
A must see temple to visit; Maasaniamman Thirukoil is situated at a distance of 24 Kms from Pollachi. The image of the ........