- 09:31 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:31 DAHIVADI 09:36 BIDAL 09:39 BODAKE FATA 09:41 BHADEWADI 09:44 ANDHALI 09:47 MALAWADI 09:55 SINDHI 10:02 KULAKJAI 10:06 JARAMBI 10:08 RAJAPUR 10:13 BUDH 10:21 LALGUN 10:26 DISKAL 0h 59m → 10:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 PRIYADARSHANI CHOWK 18:15 MANKHURD RLY. STN. 18:20 MAITRI PARK 18:52 SION 18:56 DADAR EAST 19:00 PARELMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY380 Fare Details Rs380 - Seater
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 BHALAVALI 16:05 LIGAMWADI 16:08 DEVI HASOL 16:10 LING VADI FATA 16:12 ARYA DURGA MANDIR 16:13 BHADKAMBE 16:18 ALVACHI PHANDI 16:20 NINAVE VADI 16:22 BHU 16:25 PENDKHALE TITHA 16:28 DHANGAR WADI 16:40 RAJAPUR 10h 40m → 02:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:40 MANKHURD 02:45 MAITRI PARK 02:50 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 02:55 SION 03:00 DADAR EAST 03:15 MUMBAI CENTRALMSRTCPARIVARTAN NIGHT EXPRESS570 Fare Details Rs570 - Seater
- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 RAJAPUR 16:33 JAVAHAR CHOWK 16:36 KODAVALI SCHOOL 16:38 NERKE 16:40 KHARAVATE 16:42 KHARAVATE FATA 16:44 GAGANGIRI MATH 16:46 ONI 16:48 YERDAV FATA 16:50 VATUL 16:52 WAKED PATI 16:56 LAXMI BAG WAKED 17:05 KUVA GAON 17:15 LANJA 17:25 VERAL 17:40 PALI 9h 43m → 02:13 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:13 MAITRI PARK 02:19 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 02:23 KURLA FATA 02:26 SION JUNCTION 02:30 BANDRA HOUSING BOARD OFFICE 02:34 KHAR EAST TEACHERS COLONY 02:37 WAKOLA POLICE STN. 02:40 VILEPARLE (E) SAIBABA MANDIR 02:44 GUNDAVALI ANDHERI EAST 02:47 S.R.P. COLONY 02:51 GOREGAON EAST POLICE STN. 02:55 PUSHPA PARK MALAD 02:57 SAMATANAGAR KANDIVALI EAST 02:59 BORIVALI SUKURWADI 20:15 BORIVALI NANCY COLONYMSRTCPARIVARTAN NIGHT EXPRESS490 Fare Details Rs490 - Seater
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 RAJAPUR 7h 0m → 00:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:00 CHEMBUR / GHATKOPAR FATA 00:00 ANUSHAKTI NAGAR 00:00 MAITRI PARK 00:00 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 00:00 R.C.F. CIRCLE 00:00 KURLA FATA 00:00 SION JUNCTION 00:00 BANDRA EAST KALANAGAR 00:00 KHAR EAST TEACHERS COLONY 00:00 WAKOLA POLICE STN. 00:00 GUNDAVALI ANDHERI EAST 00:00 S.R.P. COLONY 00:00 GOREGAON EAST POLICE STN. 00:00 PATHANWADI 00:00 PUSHPA PARK MALAD 00:00 SAMATANAGAR POLICE STN. 00:00 BORIVALI SUKURWADI 00:00 BORIVALI NANCY COLONYMSRTCSHIVSHAHI705 Fare Details Rs705 - Seater
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 RAJAPUR 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 MUMBAI CENTRAL 00:00 SIONMSRTCPARIVARTAN NIGHT EXPRESS535 Fare Details Rs535 - Seater
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Rajapur 8h 40m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Kalambali 04:40 Kharghar (Three Star Hotel) 04:50 L.P. NERUL 05:00 Vashi 05:15 Chembur (E), Yogi Hotel 05:30 Dadar (W) 06:00 Mahim 06:05 Bandra (E) Kalanagar Bus Stop 06:10 Khar(E)Teachers Colony 06:15 Santacruz (E) M A Travels 06:20 Vile Parle (E) Centaur (Sahara) Hotel 06:25 Andheri (E) Bisleri 06:30 Jogeshwari (E) Lal Building 06:35 Goregaon (E) 06:40 Malad (E) Shantaram Talao 06:41 Kandivali (E) Samta Nagar Police Station 06:45 Borivali (E) National ParkGiroba Travels ( Shiv Rameshwar )Leyland Non A/C Seater (2+2)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Rajapur 11h 40m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Kalamboli Mc Donolds Hotel 07:40 Kharghar (Three Star Hotel) 07:50 L.P. NERUL 08:00 Vashi 08:15 Chembur (E), Yogi Hotel 08:30 Dadar (W) 09:00 Mahim 09:05 Bandra (E) Kalanagar Bus Stop 09:10 Khar(E)Teachers Colony 09:15 Santacruz (E) M A Travels 09:20 Vile Parle (E) Centaur (Sahara) Hotel 09:25 Andheri (E) Bisleri 09:30 Jogeshwari (E) Lal Building 09:35 Goregaon (E) 09:40 Malad (E) Shantaram Talao 09:41 Kandivali (E) Samta Nagar Police Station 09:45 Borivali (E) National ParkGiroba TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater (2+2)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Rajapur 10h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Kalomboli McDonals 06:40 Belapur 06:45 Nerul LP 07:00 Rabale Mahajan Hospital 07:15 Kalva W 07:30 Thane Kts 07:35 Mulund Mhada Signal 07:45 Vikroli Pravin Hotel 08:00 Chembur Amar Mahal 08:05 Sion 08:10 Bandra E Kalanagar Sky Walk 08:15 Andheri E Bisleri 08:20 Jogeshwari E Lal Building 08:25 Goregaon E Ratna Travels 08:30 Borivali E National ParkSHUBHAM TRAVELS(via Sion)Non A/C Push Back (2+2)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Rajapur to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Rajapur to Mumbai on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Rajapur to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Rajapur to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Rajapur to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Rajapur Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Rajapur to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rajapur to Mumbai bus route leaves at 09:31. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹380.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Rajapur?
The last bus for Rajapur to Mumbai route leaves at 09:31. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹380.
Who are the popular operators on the Rajapur to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Rajapur to Mumbai bus route are MSRTC , SHUBHAM TRAVELS(via Sion) , Giroba Travels ( Shiv Rameshwar ) and Giroba Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rajapur to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Rajapur Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Rajapur Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Rajapur
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Rajapur
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.