- 14:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:30 RAJKOT 14:00 Green Line Chokdi 14h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 By PassAnshi Tour and TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)822 Fare Details Rs822 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1131 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1234 - Seater/Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Limda chowk 15:15 Opp.jubilee garden 15:30 Near royal marbel morbi road-greenland chowkdi 14h 20m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:50 Bypass (parbatpura)Shrinath Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd.Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 15:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:45 Madhapar Chowkdi 15:00 Jubilee Baug/Garden 15:00 Limda Chowk 15:30 Shrinath travel & transport agency opp. kuwadva police choki,mengo market neer Greenland Chowkadi 16h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Parvatpura By Pass RoadShrinath Travel and Transport Agency ISO 9001 CertifiedNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.1/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:45 Big Bazar (150FT Ring Road) 16:45 Indira Circle, Patel Tours And Travels, Opp. Reliance Mall, Rajkot. 17:00 Moti Tanki Chowk 17:15 Greenland Chokdi Bus Parking, Rajkot 17:25 Kuvadva Village, Manek Travels Rajkot Ahmedabad Highway 16h 30m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 parvathi pura circal 09:30 Ashok Travel (Highway Travel) Parbatpura BypassPatel tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Vraj raj patel travels, indira circle, 150 foot ring road 18:00 Airbus shyam travels cargo nr. Big bazar 18:00 Gujarat travels c/o air bus travels , moti tanki chowk 18:30 Greenland chowkdi parking 15h 30m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Makhupura chaurahaGujarat TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Rajkot to Ajmer
How many buses are running between Rajkot to Ajmer on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Rajkot to Ajmer.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Rajkot to Ajmer bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1890 on Rajkot to Ajmer bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Rajkot Ajmer bus route?
38 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Rajkot to Ajmer bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Rajkot to Ajmer bus route leaves at 14:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹822.
When does the last bus leaves for Ajmer from Rajkot?
The last bus for Rajkot to Ajmer route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1890.
Who are the popular operators on the Rajkot to Ajmer bus route?
Top operators on the Rajkot to Ajmer bus route are Gujarat Travels , Shrinath Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd. , Shrinath Travel and Transport Agency ISO 9001 Certified and Patel tours and travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Rajkot to Ajmer Bus Offers & Promos
Rajkot Ajmer Bus Schedule & Info
Rajkot Ajmer Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Rajkot
Top Bus routes from Ajmer
Top Trains from Rajkot
Top Trains from Ajmer
Hotels in Ajmer
Popular attractions in Ajmer
- Dargah Sharif
The soothing sound of hymns, the devotional noise of mass prayers, the sight of flowers and the continuous gathering of devotees present the picture of a surreal devotional world where man and spirituality take shelter under one roof. Every essence of worship, faith and belief of not only Muslims, but also people from other religions can be best spotted in Dargah Sharif, also known as Ajmer Sharif in Ajmer, Rajasthan.
- Savitri Temple
Pushkar is surrounded by many hills one of the hills on the southwest houses the Savitri Temple. It is strenuous and hard climb uphill but .......
- Pushkar Lake
It is the major attractions in Pushkar which is created from the beautiful petal fallen from Brahma’s Lotus. It is said that here, the Lord Brahma destroyed the demon Vajra Nabha. Pushkar Lake is like a ........